Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
life of lemons
Sep 7, 2005

I steal stuff all the time.

precision posted:

Yeah she was really cool, she came off better than even Bernie lmao

edit: nobody really knows who he is enough to instantly know what's going on so I don't know why he goes so far with the prosthetics for some of the characters. I mean the NPR guy looked like an actual movie monster and it was distracting. Overall that was my least favorite because he went a little too ridiculous with the "bathroom camera" deal and then the loving dolphin sex. And he didn't really bait them into saying anything too funny.

It felt like they put a few silly segments first - he's the one saying stupid stuff and the others are trying to put up with him and be polite and accommodating. We expect the whole episode to be like that, which makes the impact of the gun segment stronger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread