Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Craptacular! posted:

I guess the Truthbrary Guy is supposed to go after perceived liberals, but I’d love for him to meet a YouTube conspiracy nut and out-conspiracy him.

Our LORD Sacha Baron Cohen will provide. Have faith, friend.

After getting an elected official to chase him with his naked rear end and yell the n-word multiple times, I am convinced there is no miracle Cohen cannot accomplish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
https://twitter.com/SachaBaronCohen/status/1023378604472717313

Roy Moore this week, praise Allah.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Ah poo poo it's not good news unfortunately, the whole new episode was executed even more poorly than most of episode 1. Big letdown from last week's quality.

Show us on the doll where Baron Cohen touched you. Seriously, that bit was gold, and you're bitching about it in several threads now.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

It's no politician chasing Baron Cohen with his naked rear end and shouting racial slurs, but that was still a very solid episode.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

mcbexx posted:

The pieces of the Quinceañera segment fell in place so beautifully, it could have been a "Curb your Enthusiasm" episode.

It was amazing, and if you think this episode was weak, then your opinions are bad and you should feel bad.

• Locked thread