Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
That last segment was incredible

Seems like all the really good segments are Erran Morad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I think my favorite running joke is that Erran Morad's rank keeps changing

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

We dont deserve Erran Morad

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Twerkdad posted:

I don't think this has registered for some people yet, that one dude thought he actually killed someone he just had a face-to-face conversation with. All because he didn't agree with their political ideologies.

I kind of got the sense Glenn wasn't all there after that. Him not being able to remember which liberal he murdered later was pretty messed up too

The show definitely peaked early with Dick Cheney and the Georgia state rep whose name I can't remember, but I enjoyed it to the end. Maybe I'm pettier than some of you but I'm fine with segments like the OJ segment where it was less about tripping up the mark (though kudos for his attempt with "you shot two people!") and more about dunking on bad people to their face for several uncomfortable minutes

EugeneJ posted:

According to Palin it was a Truthbrary segment, so yeah it probably wasn't mind blowing
Yeah none of the Truthbrary poo poo really worked. Everything good on this show came from Erran Morad or Gio.

• Locked thread