Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

https://twitter.com/ap/status/1021991380514729985?s=21
Spencer will step down.

This show is incredible and I can’t wait for next week.

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Jul 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Donald Trump is president.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

It’s not totally unbelievable to me that maybe conservatives are just indeed that loving dumb. Just look at the things they do and say in their own echo chambers.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Uneven power dynamic? She’s a rich celebrity.:lol:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I can’t wait for the Sarah Palin interview.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I thought it was great still. The quinceanera was definitely the highlight.:lol:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That character is growing on me. It was great when he started to win over the crowd at the rap battle. I want to see more from the other 3.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

GO AHEAD. MAKE MY 15TH BIRTHDAY.:mad:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I could believe someone calling the cops with a sign like that.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That new YouTuber character is loving great and I hope he uses him more. I thought it was another good episode.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

MiddleOne posted:

Man did that yacht salesman desperately want to sell some boats.

He’s probably been in similar meetings with real people that act like that if he really does sell the most expensive yachts in the world.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Probably the worst episode so far but still funny. That last segment.:eyepop:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I thought the Rastafarian lobby stuff was pretty funny. I think that character works better annoying more centrist or liberal people though.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Cretler posted:

I winced when the food critic opened the condom. Why on earth would you even consider eating that?

That’s still better than happily eating what he thought was human flesh.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

fawning deference posted:

Curious, I can't watch the show yet cause I am waiting to get Showtime but how did the Stein interview play out? I personally think she is an absolute self-serving imbecile so...

She was fine and trying to be nice to Cohen’s character. Segment wasn’t that funny because of that.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The segment with Howard Dean was pretty good though.:lol:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Escobarbarian posted:

nah she isn’t

She’s also not the reason Trump won.:ssh:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Funny but I wish he recorded a video in-character for that.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

https://twitter.com/showhoisamerica/status/1033082890412642304?s=21
The next episode is apparently the last one. I was hoping we’d get at least 10.:(

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Oh god. He’s gonna get OJ to actually admit it huh.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That was kinda meh. The sketch with the Trump guys went on way too long. I did lose my poo poo at them all pretending to have sex with the Trump dummy though and the two guys giving compliments to each other.

The OJ sketch wasn’t that great since he wasn’t really biting.

I’ll miss this show and would like to see more if he can get away with it still. At least I hope we can see cut stuff someday.

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Aug 27, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Twerkdad posted:

I don't think this has registered for some people yet, that one dude thought he actually killed someone he just had a face-to-face conversation with. All because he didn't agree with their political ideologies.

That was pretty drat scary. Cohen did yet another great job showing how people will do absurd and evil things if they think they’re following someone with authority.

• Locked thread