Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

banned from Starbucks posted:

Get rid of the kids. Give all their scenes to ernie hudson.

:hai:

:haibrow:

Xenomrph posted:

Fixed :smug:

hisses like an angry cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

"sex comedy"? :chloe: is one implied ghost blowie really all it takes to be called that these days?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I concede that it's a dumb and arbitrary point, and that replying at all was foolish. much like Drs. Spengler and Stantz, I sometimes miss the subtler nuances of the conversation in my rush to :justpost:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

egon_beeblebrox posted:

please, please, his name is Louis.

and I was only in that room of his apartment because I was looking for something to get rid of a headache, and I heard he'd run into a deal and had plenty to share :angel:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I want to google stuff about keeping thorazine in your medicine cabinet, using it regularly, etc etc, but I don't want to show up on a list. Does it make ANY sense that Dana would have that at her place?

Also, I know it's an incredibly low bar given that she was possessed at the time, but as creepy as Peter is, he specifically refused to have sex with the woman who he was very interested in banging. He refused numerous times, actually. :shrug:

It's probably idiotic, but I had it in my head that Venkman had some inkling that he was going to be dealing with a possessee, and that in that state a person can do themselves or others serious harm

also that Venkman refused the overtures of possessed Dana less out of any sense of honor and respect, and more because he figured that shooting his shot with a woman in the thrall of an otherworldly power could end with getting vagina dentata'd clean in half or similar

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

having also felt alienated from the last couple of films, I'd gladly go for following some completely new character and their struggles to organize a Ghostbusters' Union while also dealing with their paranatural day-to-day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Basebf555 posted:

Yea I do think that it would be interesting to see what would happen if Aykroyd was given carte blanche to make a Ghostbusters movie. Things could go completely off the rails but that would probably be entertaining in itself. He's only ever directed one movie though and it was over 30 years ago.

that one was Nothing But Trouble, right? That inclines me further to let him cook, frankly