Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

the art style is pretty horrendous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Its not. Hyperbole is.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Ghost Leviathan posted:

They really made that work with the wheelchair guy being the team's fearless jock.

Alternatively: They end up ripping off Danny Phantom. I always felt that show had a natural shoo-in for a Ghostbusters crossover, with Danny's parents being fans of the original Ghostbusters.

Yeah but Danny Phantom was just 14 when his parents built that very strange machine.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Blazing Ownager posted:

It's way more than that. It's tone.

They took a very sarcastic, dry-witted film and turned it into a obnoxiously aggressive slapstick brainless comedy with surface level 'jokes.'

As RLM said.. sooooo... much.. dancing...

They didn’t turn it into anything. It’s another movie.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Put little lights on his eyes ffs

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Slutitution posted:

She's an overgrown child who's still bitter about her lovely Ghostbusters film sucking harder than a trailer trash hoe.

Go back to your maga meeting

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The movie is real bad, but you’re worse.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Slutitution posted:

Because I don't have sympathy for overgrown children in Hollywood insulting their audiences for rejecting their recent, uninspired works? These people are literally pretending to be victims in order to market their bad movies - of course they're going to be mocked for it.

The audience should be insulted.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

We don’t need anyone else honestly.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Now I know their secret production name.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Timby posted:

I cannot loving wait for the Internet to implode when it's revealed that after everyone has been assuming that this is Ghostbusters 3, it isn't.

What if it is.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Yeah, this is what I’ve been hearing for a bit.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The person who saw that Bridesmaids and Spy did pretty well at the box office.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The_Doctor posted:

And that’s a wrap!

This couldn’t shoot for one more day? :cmon:

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Too bad grandpa.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Get the 60 dollar spirit one. Heck any of those props would be great for playing with.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That’s what kids wear now you old

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I got some ghostbusters toys the other day. They’re not perfect but given all the choices and prices, I liked these the most.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

In person the ghostbuster set ain’t too bad. The zippers are over sized but it doesn’t bug me when I have the thing in hand. The little details are quite impressive.

But tbh I picked the mezcos because they’re the only ones that don’t look like complete rear end to me. I wish I could’ve gotten the Blitzway figures but I dunno if I wanted to spend a grand on the set lol. And I wanted the whole crew in my collection.

Never liked diamonds or Mattel’s and Hasbros just didn’t do it for me. So these were the best choice. Not perfect but I dig em hah.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

lol
The Hasbro Venkman looks kinda like Ted Cruz and it freaks me out

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

banned from Starbucks posted:

Cant bust ghosts if you dont off a few people first.

This would make a rad ghostbusters villain

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Expected

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Those traps I'm seeing pictured in Walmart for $20 look awesome :britain:

Huh. It looks like the spirit trap exactly with a wire pedal instead of a button on the handle.

I’ll def pick up the pke meter to go with my spirit trap.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Lmao if you put media in order and it shove it on the shelf because you’re depressed and just want it off the table and not in the way

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Its white claw time.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Rated R for ghost sex

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

oh no

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I thought that was an ad.

I don’t think it’s an ad.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I love it and him for it. He did an interview with last podcast on the left and he boiled down why. It’s because it is just so much fun.

And it is.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That’s muncher cream

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Basebf555 posted:

My hope is that they understand putting Ramis in the movie as a CG ghost would be tasteless. There's better ways to pay homage to him than that, I mean the whole movie is a tribute to him in a way when you think about how the stuff Egon did seems to have kicked off the whole plot.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Tom Guycot posted:

I have to believe if Egon knew his death was approaching, he would have set up some kind of lab experiment to research the afterlife, or communicate back with the living, or something. A sort of Houdini thing but more scientific.

No way the man who tried to drill a hole in his skull for science would not take advantage of his own death.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Timby posted:

God, I hate that loving comic.

I love you egon. Enjoy ghost jail

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

They don’t sell the wand on its own, so if you don’t want the pack I’d snag the hasbro wand replica thing for a 100 or so. It looks cool from the pics.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That reviewer can go to hell. There’s a pretty negative av club review that’s just as negative but not nearly written so smugly.

The av club one sounds like what I feared but I’ll see it.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That spoiler has action figures in store right now btw

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

ITS TIME

TO BUST

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I got tickets for tomorrow night in imax. We’ll see!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Seeing this moopie in about two hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I got a overpriced crystal skull vodka drink at amc

I want the power of Dan inside me