Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Shaggar posted:

print screen for the whole desktop and alt+printscreen for a window.

hey, cool. :waycool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Shaggar posted:

yeah that's a screenshot of me pasting it into imgur

holy gently caress shaggar you can’t just do weird poo poo like that.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I really like using the native snip tool because I literally never need a full screencap.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:eyepop:

holy poo poo. i never even noticed those options.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ah, but windows good!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

flakeloaf posted:

snip tool is very good but it's hard to break the win-r mspaint ^V instinct

and no i dont want to save it to loving onedrive go away

lol if u have instincts and don't have to fumble your way around a keyboard always and forever.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:thunk:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

woah, cool tip.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

that's some powerful display janitoring.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

carry on then posted:

i'm the unfounded assumptions in this post

yospos bithc

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

OldAlias posted:

if you stare at double stymie long enough they get out of sync

meatspin for the modern age

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:blastu:
:yosbutt:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

forced perspective. loving slick.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

try cracking the egg on the flat surface of the pan

not the bottom!!!

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:shuckyes:

• Locked thread