Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Suspicious posted:

taking screenshots is not a core os functionality. it should be (and is!) handled by third party applications

there's plenty of good reasons to hate on windows, "it doesn't do screenshots like macs" is not one of them

windows third party screenshot applications are also trash and the improvements coming in mojave widen that gap considerably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Shaggar posted:

retardation

leave yospos.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Elder Postsman posted:

oh that’s a really good idea

i use display menu on the app store. $2 for a menubar icon that lists out all monitors and lets you swap resolutions, even retina

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Cat Face Joe posted:

you should have donated that $2 to people of color instead of fussing with bourgeoisie phone janitoring

i'm the unfounded assumptions in this post

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Cat Face Joe posted:

sorry you got beat at your own tired game, dude

i'm not here to educate you about your own racist prejudices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

amazing how when push comes to shove, the privileged will always revert to defending each other

• Locked thread