Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

lol if theres anything windows does correctly its screencaps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

snipping tool is missing 1 feature: the ability to just snapshot a window like on mac. yes, let's depend on my ability to get the dragged window right every time or then cut out the background in paint or whatever.

but then why wouldnt you just alt prtscrn?

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

why does apps change to apps0 as soon as the dot is typed?

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Plank Walker posted:

idk why, only happens on my work pc

autocomplete sucks in general, windows or any application

using chome and i type in "stackoverflow" and after three characters it autocompletes to https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42069/how-is-babby-formed

to fix the chrome problem make the suggestion appear hightlight it and shift+delete to make it disappear then just go to stackoverflow and it should remember and autocomplete that

you can also bookmark it but no matter what you first need to delete the unwanted autocomplete entry

as the thread title says it could be a gently caress ton easier

• Locked thread