Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
good op op. i hope valur dont manage to iceland us completely, but following rosenborg in europe hasnt been much fun in a while (except when we eliminated ajax last year, that was a good time)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

mackintosh posted:

Rosenborg scored, Lord Bendtner converted a penalty. What a day.

theres still time to gently caress this up

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
football is some dumb poo poo

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
lol lord bendtner scores his second penalty of the night, 3-1 rosenborg lets hope this is it now

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

mackintosh posted:

Rosenborg through. No upsets today, then. Unless Celtic somehow concede 6. Honestly, it would've been embarrassing to go out to Valur.

getting pretty used to embarrassment but this would probably have been the worst one in a very good while

we're a small fish even in the wasteman pond now and will be dispatched by celtic in the next round anyway

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Troy Queef posted:

you realize that Celtic are notoriously bad away from home in Europe

like they almost gave away a 3 goal aggregate lead a couple years ago

yeah but they still won 1-0 aggregate over rosenborg last year after a goalless draw in glasgow and winning the game in trondheim

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Alexeythegreat posted:

I considered it, but it would take hours just to look up the teams on Wikipedia because there's so many of them and they're all so very different and unique

digging through that much waste would not be good for your health op

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
1st match for new rosenborg manager rini coolens *quick google to see if i remembered that correctly* rini coolen tomorrow. i have absolutely zero hope for this round, and unlike other times when ive said that i have zero hope, this time i actually have zero hope.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
rosenborg trying to fool me into believing by going up 1-0 in glasgow, but i know

ah theres that familiar disappointment 1-1

ass cobra fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jul 25, 2018

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
football is bad and dumb imo

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Tonights results:

tuesday night at stadionul sheriff sounds like a good time

https://twitter.com/EverySheriff/status/1023829516324675584

ass cobra fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jul 31, 2018

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Well that went exactly as expected. Congrats to Celtic, I'm sure we'll meet again in this hellworld that is champions league qualifying

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
cool now we'll meet celtic again in whatever round is left of europa league qualiying

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
having some good lunchtime wikipedia lmaos @ red bull salzburg

i knew they were a idiot fail team, but their cl qualifying record is incredible

2009-10

2010-11

2012-13
lmao

2013-14

2014-15

2015-16

2016-17

2017-18

2018-19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Woodenlung posted:

What a loving fantastic night. I thought we were absolutely hosed against Atalanta, and really we should have been. But good defending and some luck got it

it must have been a really good game if you managed to qualify for the CL

• Locked thread