Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit

Tom Gorman posted:

yes I can imagine some tits or I can see and feel some tits

definitely imagining them is more interesting yes this makes sense

TY for agreeing w/ everyone

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
You know how in monster flicks the baddie is so much scarier when they're lurking around and killing people almost on camera until finally there's a big reveal and then the tension all sorta just deflates. Sometimes anticipation is better than the payoff.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Who What Now posted:

See lingerie can make titties look nicer, but all titties look the same when they're in your face so whatever

This isn't true. Some tiddies are so big they choke the life out of you like the wrong cup at the end of the Last Crusade

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The point of lingerie is to give me a boner. No lingerie? No boner!

I grew up on a nudist colony in the South of France. Nudity does nothing for me, but stringy clothing? YOWZA!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Posting in a thread where OP actually typed "female holes" :ck5:

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

the professor just did sended me this text message: "nude ppl are essentially just animals, people wear clothes"

i dont know what to think

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

treasure bear posted:

the professor just did sended me this text message: "nude ppl are essentially just animals, people wear clothes"

i dont know what to think

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

Here's what I think is hot: naked women. Here's what I think is significantly less hot: those same naked women, except now they have clothes on and you can't see their private parts. Okay so I understand why women have to wear clothing, you don't want pubic hair to get in the marinara sauce at Fazoli's. That makes sense to me. But lingerie? What is the point of it? It's like a complex system of spider webs, string, and bungee cable designed to almost kind of show the boobies and the female holes, yet keep them inaccessible and visibly uncomfortable. It looks like the woman was captured by an alien net. I do not understand the purpose of lingerie or what it's intended to accomplish and why it's so expensive for such little clothing. It's dumb and I hate it, have a bitching summer.

It is to keep their ankles warm.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

back before razors were commonly available lingerie existed as a texture thing because men thought that women's body hair was gross, then presumably it developed into a fetish like the Chinese guys who like to lick rotting feet

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
You know how it's hot as hell when ladies take off clothes? Well now they have more to take off.

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

i think if a lady has nice things on her that's even more nice , and if she feel nice then that's nice i think,,,

i texted the professor the monkey pic but hes not replied

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Posting in a thread where OP actually typed "female holes" :ck5:

Yeah he owns the site he can kinda write whatever he wants

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Sid Vicious posted:

Yeah he owns the site he can kinda write whatever he wants

If enough of us rushed him we could take him

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

house of the dad posted:

If enough of us rushed him we could take him

I'm not strong like Uwe Boll

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Lowtax posted:

Hurf durf look at the dumbass who thinks women wearing clothes is hotter than women not wearing clothes, why don't you go gently caress a shoulder pad

WhY DoNt YoU gO gently caress a ShOuLdEr PaD

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Imagine a really well-done painting, but just stuck up on your wall with thumbtacks.

Now imagine that same nice painting in a nice frame.

Now imagine that painting, in a frame, covered with lingerie.

Now you're gettin' it.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lingiere is not necessarily obstructive of intents

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Lowtax posted:

If I wanted to use my imagination I would indulge myself in the latest JRPG on my PlayStation 4 Pro gaming console. Sex is not for playing video games my friend!!!

That feeling when you buy your JRPG for your Playstation 4 Pro gaming console, and you unwrap the game and open it up, but haven't put it in or played with it yet? That's just what lingeringe is supposed to make people feel, but for naked girls instead of games.

Also, I'll have you know, OP, there exists lingerie that does absolutely nothing to stop all the boob and girl parts nonsense, it just kinda goes around it, like a... like a boob frame. And a girl hole frame. You can have the best of both! :flashfap:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
My girlfriend has this incredible negligee and it's probably the sexiest thing she's ever worn, so you are wrong and bad OP.

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away
How else am I going to show how phat of an rear end I have?

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.

Malthuras posted:

How else am I going to show how phat of an rear end I have?

PM me

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Sid Vicious posted:

I like pasties it's like whoa I wonder what kind of nipple this broad has

My nipples go almost completely to the edge of these pasties:

Maldoror posted:

what about this

what if there was lingerie

for guys

There is! Head on over to the Aliexpress thread!

Bored fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jul 18, 2018

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

I think sometimes they're for women who aren't totally comfortable with their bodies so they can feel sexier.

People usually assume stuff they can't see will be the same as stuff they can see, so if you have a weird clit or an embarrassing tattoo you don't want spoiling the mood you can slap some cloth over it and people assume that everything's normal. Then, when the sex heat is up high enough that their partner doesn't care any more, you can take it off then, or you can turn the lights off and then take it off.

Every woman is pretty awesome though, they don't have to do poo poo and they will be awesome.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Sometimes there is nudity that is non-sexual.
There is never lingerie that is non-sexual, so thigh-high fishnets with a lacy translucent g-string and matching garter belt paired with a bustier (and maybe one of those off-the-shoulder blouses) means you are definitely going to put your penis in there unless you start talking about your old Transformers collection from when you were a kid, and how you never realized that Optimus Prime was a stand-in for you absentee father.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i like when they take off the lingerie and they've been hiding their cloaca the whole time in plain sight and now it's too late to back out, you've been making out HARd with this temptress all night, so you plop out your androconial organs and *slish* in you go

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
a more intimate version of what a girl friend of mine called her "gently caress-me boots"

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

clothes are sexier than no clothes.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

gary oldmans diary posted:

a more intimate version of what a girl friend of mine called her "gently caress-me boots"

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
bras are like those pockets you get on shirts, except you get two

p useful imo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

op, even animals understand the value of decoration in attracting mates. this could still work in a standup routine, but scan the room first to make sure there aren't any non-human primates in attendance.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Actually vaginas are no fun to look at for me so in my case lingerie actually improves the female viewing experience. I expect many other men feel the same way, OP.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Applewhite posted:

Actually vaginas are no fun to look at for me so in my case lingerie actually improves the female viewing experience. I expect many other men feel the same way, OP.

The common human condition is that dicks and vaginas are both pretty awful to look at. I don't think H. R. Giger could have come up with a worse monster if I'm being perfectly honest. The real beauty of humanity is that we can look past these horrible aesthetic faults and still get horny enough to gently caress each other. I think there's something noble in that.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Applewhite posted:

that's loving insane dude

vaginas are cool as cucumbers

they look like crazy tropical plants from the movies like Audrey 2 from little shop of horrors

how could you not look at one and have your dick grinchgrow three sizes that day???

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

why not lowtax???

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Gatekeeper posted:

they look like crazy tropical plants from the movies like Audrey 2 from little shop of horrors

how could you not look at one and have your dick grinchgrow three sizes that day???

Let's not get too crazy here

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

wtf, am i the only one who thinks vaginas look awesome and fascinating in addition to being tantalizing and profound, etc???

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Gatekeeper posted:

wtf, am i the only one who thinks vaginas look awesome and fascinating in addition to being tantalizing and profound, etc???

Vaginas are great.

The unfortunate ones are rly bad to look at tho

Dicks are all gross sry guys

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

weiners are ok when presented in a tastefully simple way, ostentatious weiners can gently caress right the hell out of here tho

a simple elegant weiner is like a single rose given to a sweetheart long ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Gatekeeper posted:

I can appreciate the beauty of the vagina on an artistic and intellectual level, but shots of wide-open beavers do nothing for my dick.

• Locked thread