Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

The first match was in fact Tischer vs Big Nik. It is nice to see that good big men are hard to find everywhere. Big Nik was slow and bad and the crowd told him as much (”Nik ist Scheiße!”)

There is now a mixed tag and a man called ”Crowchester” seems to be very popular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Good show! Will be going again. There’s also a new promotion called Project Nova here, will check out that too when I get the chance.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

a cyborg mug posted:

So I’ve been living in Berlin for about a month and a half and have had very little time for the wrassles. Also been too busy painting BattleTech miniatures. There is, however, a local wrestling scene here and I’m excited to go see GWF (German Wrestling Federation) for the first time today. Anyone here seen a GWF show? Any important names that’ve come from GWF?

I was looking at a map and saw that unfortunately Oberhausen is on the other side of the country to Berlin, which is a shame because two of my favourite puro monsters (Fuminori Abe and Shigehiro Irie) are working wXw there next week. They're worth the ticket price by themselves but a 5 1/2 hour drive is a bit much

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

SG Bamboo posted:

I was looking at a map and saw that unfortunately Oberhausen is on the other side of the country to Berlin, which is a shame because two of my favourite puro monsters (Fuminori Abe and Shigehiro Irie) are working wXw there next week. They're worth the ticket price by themselves but a 5 1/2 hour drive is a bit much

4 and a half hours by train though...

Bare minimum, if you're in Germany you need to go to Oberhausen for the 16 Carat Tournament, that's always a blast

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

4 and a half hours by train though...

Bare minimum, if you're in Germany you need to go to Oberhausen for the 16 Carat Tournament, that's always a blast

It’s on a weekend so will definitely have to consider it. Not sure if I’d be able to do more than one of the three days, unfortunately.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

https://twitter.com/ATTACKWrestling/status/1616886215877304321
Attack is back with a 2019-rear end BritWres card and I’m very happy.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Oh man I guess I’m going to enjoy my first post-pandemic britwres show, I love me some Attack

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Got a free ticket to an OTT show tonight. My first time at one since pre-Pandemic/Speaking Out. If anyone’s here, HMU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

At the wrassles this evening, live stream starting shortly

https://www.youtube.com/live/m6bBzZyrnVU?si=yznN3DFIEXfW7MRU

The last press start was back in 2018 so it's long overdue. A few unmentionables in the card but even in 2018 it was a pretty crazy lineup

http://backbodydrop.com/blog/reviews/attack-pro-wrestling-press-start-6-june-16-2018/