Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

noice vagina hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

I never took any art classes or drew in high school, but here's a drawing I put in byob's art thread awhile back:

This is a more recent drawing (sorry for crappy phone quality)

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
stil thinking about thos eels

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

these were done a little earlier

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Tell us more about your abduction in 1991.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Technical drawing comes easier to me than real art, but I did this draft a while ago for a band poster thing

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Macnult posted:

I never took any art classes or drew in high school, but here's a drawing I put in byob's art thread awhile back:

Very nice

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
In ninth grade I took art as a selective class. I had no skill or patience for it but I did make things orky at one point. Still hangs on my wall.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
i drew a beetel tipping a cup over

also here are some wallpapers i made in photoshop

AEMINAL fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jul 27, 2018

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Some of my more recent work is on my Tumblr, where I have challenged myself to draw all the pokemon.

http://nessabee87.tumblr.com

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

This is from '07, I think I wanted to do an art advice thing, except I probably gave up after 3 uploads.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Thanks for the desktop background :discourse:

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
Ohh boy, this thread made me dust off so many stuff in my bedroom.

I started drawing when I was, like, 8. I would make lovely comic books about my siblings and I loved the feedback I was constantly getting, seeing my siblings actually enjoying them was quite the high for me. I then kinda forgot about drawing until age 12. I started drawing cartoons I liked, like Ed Edd n Eddy, Dexter's Lab and Courage the Cowardly Dog. Then from ages 15-19 I kinda seesawed between trying to actually draw more often and """being busy""" or whatever excuse I come up with. Present day, I fully realize motivation is a crock of poo poo and nothing works but pure discipline. As a kid I simply enjoyed doodling and now that I'm older it's not the doodling that makes me happy, it's the result of a final project. I still enjoy any feedback I get on my art.

Also I cracked open a few notebooks I had from high school and these forums have poisoned my brain so bad I'm seeing so many single pages filled with the words "fart," "butt" and "hitler" over and over.

Age uhhh 12? Maybe 13

My sister found my notebook

Age 14, ish. This is not Barnacle Jim

I know this is age 17 because that's when I officially caught Anime AIDS

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
issues: hips not wide enough

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Methanar posted:

issues: hips not wide enough

:mrgw:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

AEMINAL posted:

i drew a beetel tipping a cup over

also here are some wallpapers i made in photoshop

Dat beetle is loving dat cup

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
Cartoons circa 1995:

A Gamera poster made from construction paper and photocopies circa 2012:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Commie NedFlanders fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Jul 29, 2018

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Please post more. Goons are crazily talented, I wish I had something to contribute.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

God drat this poo poo is awesome CNF

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I drew some gerblins. I want to make a picture book based on this.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Cross posting from the Shark Week Thread since no one cares about Shark Week.

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

I was hoping to finish my comic for Shark Week but I might have been over ambitious... Still I am quite pleased with how I've done so far.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
https://soundcloud.com/yoyohakoshu/5pkfgw9ke2yd

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
all of the stuff in this thread is cool btw

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

:3:
I totally get it if you end up too busy, but your painting is excellent.

Here's my fluffbag

I like this photo - it looks like she's seen the Divine light from the hallway. She's ascended.

Hay Grindcore, here is your cat.

If you want it, send me one million dollars paypal friends and family. PM me your address and I will slap it in a priority mail sleeve.

And another piece from the olden days because why not:

Happyimp
Sep 26, 2007

I exist I guess.

They are all broken now. Miss that Bonk.

Happyimp fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Jul 30, 2018

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

HungryMedusa posted:

Hay Grindcore, here is your cat.

If you want it, send me one million dollars paypal friends and family. PM me your address and I will slap it in a priority mail sleeve.

And another piece from the olden days because why not:

Jesus Christ dude that's incredible :eyepop:

!!!!!!!!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Jul 30, 2018

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

This is loving beautiful.

:bravo:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

It is, I couldn't believe it when I loaded the thread. Just awesome.

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

https://dodecad.bandcamp.com/track/16

This is my band and I'm extremely happy about it. This is the final song in a series of concept albums about a minor God with an inferiority complex finally accepting that it cannot transcend its own nature nor effect any lasting change on the world.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
https://ladylonghorn.bandcamp.com/

This is my current band. It's a solo project, and I'm not an experienced musician by any means, but I'm still proud of it.

Question: in high school, a friend of mine made his own 30 minute "adaptation" of Blade Runner, and I recently unearthed it. Would it be more appropriate to post here or in PYF AUG?

lets burn
Nov 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I heard you guys like Warframe! And bong tokes! No?

Just art huh...

Well I uh.. Started this sketch for warframe and still kinda needed to wait for more characters for the game to be released. Its one of those group portraits. (babby tenno sitting in the lap in the front) I remember drawing more and cleaning it up. Might have gotten deleted off my phone... edit my post if I find it.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

The Hambulance posted:

This is loving beautiful.

:bravo:

Thanks! I have been playing with color and I am having a ton of fun.

Here is a toad

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Oh man how do you guys feel about short stories, I have them and some photographs I took both from our literary magazine in high school that I’ll embarrass myself with tomorrow if possible

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I say just post. Post it all

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

HungryMedusa posted:

Thanks! I have been playing with color and I am having a ton of fun.

Here is a toad

this toad rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Oh man how do you guys feel about short stories, I have them and some photographs I took both from our literary magazine in high school that I’ll embarrass myself with tomorrow if possible

me and some friends became the annual magazine's editors senior year simply to see- and mock- the poo poo that was even worse than what actually got published. never got a finished copy, but i still have the rejects...