Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

They're tank controls not 'cause you are a tank but 'cause your character controls like a tank instead of like a person.

At first I figured with a title like this it was going to be very tryhard edgy but knowing that the people behind this did Broken Sword is kind of surprising. I'm still a little skeptical since the stealth action looks kinda clunky so far but if they can stick to mostly adventure game-ish puzzles it'll probably be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I'd say this is going fine so far for a blind playthrough of what looks to be a classically obtuse adventure game. In hindsight it's sensible that you'd only be able to look up the tech's info after you get him to tell you his name, but it's also the kind of thing that would get signposted in a more modern adventure game.