Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How's the thread?
This poll is closed.
Chill 11 10.48%
Comfy 16 15.24%
Relaxing 3 2.86%
Witty 0 0%
Delightful 1 0.95%
Cool 1 0.95%
Engaging 0 0%
:kazooieass: 73 69.52%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

So what is the Stream 1 vs Stream 2 thing. Please use small words because I'm bad at reading OPs :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

The Lobster posted:

Same, also I just realized Samus in your av is 30 like me, but she didn't throw a big party like I did. I even have cake smash photographs.

samus in this avatar and i are alike in that we are both succeptible to the ravages of time and are lesbians. we are unalike in that i have never to my knowledge destroyed an entire planet.

Octatonic fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Jul 21, 2018

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Vapor Moon posted:

Wife status: Not hugged

god of war is a tragedy after all

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

these dastardly low countries and their barbaric hair styles! where is your tonsure or pattern baldness like a proper Roman citizen

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

D. Ebdrup posted:

I'm Danish and I don't think I've had a single grandparent lose their hair. Sorry.

proof of inobility. mars will see your downfall, as soon as soon as we put down this whole 'visigoths' rabble

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

D. Ebdrup posted:

Counterpoint: I'm descended from Vikings (as is every Danish citizen who can trace their family back to the 1600s).

psh, i can *swigs lead - sweetened wine* trace my senator's ancestry back to roumus and remus *rinses mouth with piss* rome is the apex of civilization on this continent europa!

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

im gonna go tank my team 's chances in splatfest until something cool happens

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Octatonic posted:

im gonna go tank my team 's chances in splatfest until something cool happens

oh hey the run is back on. you're safe, goons

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

hollow knight is a good game :)

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Garrand posted:

So if I have to pick just one game for the near future, should it be Hollow Knight or Celeste?

do you like exploring and nostalgic melancholy or do you like precision and the struggle of overcoming? for the former, hollow knight, for the latter, celeste

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

this is absolutely correct

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

:kimchi:

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Raised By Birds posted:

Arthropods suck. Except like, butterflies. Ladybugs are good too.

Centipedes are terrible.

all arthropods are beautiful. particularly the ocean dwelling ones

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Raised By Birds posted:

Lobsters are okay.

Hey wait how do any of these guys talk when they don't got mouths.

dance, like bees

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Octatonic posted:

dance, like bees

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

ullerrm posted:

My only memories of Fable is everyone shouting "CHICKEN CHASER" at me

and I promptly gave _no shits whatsofuckingever_ when that entire loving village burned

chase those flames, assholes

there was also a door that wouldn't open unless you were really really really really fat

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

trading is very riveting speed tech

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Tathris posted:

okay i DO remember the game crashing a lot

:pcgaming:

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Garrand posted:

Let me know when he fixes the jukebox

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

splatoon is fun. i remember liking fable too, but it doesn't have as good fasion

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

I'm definitely down for seeing another pikmin

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

i am too busy being a cephalopod queen to :posthaste:

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

it's been a chill afternoon though

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Tathris posted:

i'm going to go to bed. good night thread

sleep fast!

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Your Computer posted:

since i'm seeing a lot of nordic countries i thought i'd post this helpful chart

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

i've never played ratchet and clank, so i'm kind of enjoying this floppy muppet man bounce around

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

gj donation reader getting through that tongue twister! also break a leg, punchy!

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

dear kingdom hearts knowing speedfriends: is riku in kingdom hearts the same riku from that final fantasy game or is she different, and do they ever meet?

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Nep-Nep posted:

Riku and Rikku are entirely different characters. Rikku appeared in KH2 but I don't think she ever encountered Riku.

well, that's great and not confusing, thanks!

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

lol punchy surreptitiously stealing it back from under the runner's butt

punchy is free!

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Nep-Nep posted:

They don't look remotely alike and are nothing like one another aside from being major characters in square enix rpgs, it's just confusing since they have similar names.

i will admit that this is just what my brain does whenever i learn anything about kingdom hearts. i should probably try harder. thank you for humoring me

Octatonic fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Jul 22, 2018

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

I'm sorry for being dismissive earlier nep-nep. I'm really enjoying this run :comfysamus:

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

bed? very yes. sleep fast lobster!

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

"this run is blessed by the chill lobster" :hmmyes:

Octatonic fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Jul 22, 2018

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

The best part is that it's all true. Save the Children is one of my quarterly donations!

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

it is time to aaaaaaaaaaa on stream 1

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

D. Ebdrup posted:

Beheaded Kamikaze and Nathan Spencer, sitting in a tree
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
first comes love, then comes the marriage, then comes AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

that is one avant garde haircut

• Locked thread