Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How's the thread?
This poll is closed.
Chill 11 10.48%
Comfy 16 15.24%
Relaxing 3 2.86%
Witty 0 0%
Delightful 1 0.95%
Cool 1 0.95%
Engaging 0 0%
:kazooieass: 73 69.52%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Your Computer posted:

mario land 2 6 golden coins is weird

my memories are very nostalgic but sort of like a fever dream. there's a lego world right?

Ya that was supposed to be a promotion for Nintendo's lego ripoff they were selling back then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Imma go check if Wario Land 3 which should start on the 2nd stream soon is a fun run.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I was looking around on the donation page and found this disclaimer thing:

quote:

No donations required to enter the prize drawings.
[...]
In order enter without making a donation, send a postcard (no larger than 12cm x 18cm) in an envelope with proper postage affixed to European Speedrunner Assembly, Förmaksvägen 34, 35262, Växjö, Sweden and legibly hand-print your first and last name, home address, date of birth, telephone number, and e-mail address, with the following statement, noting in which Prize Round your entry should be counted: “Please enter me in the ESA Summer 2018 – Prize _______”

POSTCARD? What.

Is this some kind of legal thing to disconnect donations from prizes or something?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

RoboJoe posted:

Wow I didn’t realised I’d posted so much in this thread. Even appearing on the list for me never happens in GDQ!

I think posts in this thread have been way, way more than in previous ESA threads too.

.... How the hell did you get those stats?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

lol if you can't watch multiple streams at a time, all with their audio on.

• Locked thread