Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Ches Neckbeard posted:

dumb question: are the keeper prices listed when I go into select keepers or do I need to add that in?

The prices you see are before the $5 that I will add later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Still seeking two more owners here in order to get up to 14! Join this neat league!

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Can someone post in the general fantasy thread if there hasn't been one already? Someone that regularly posts there, preferably

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

So uh, we setting a draft date? Cus the season starts soonish, just fyi. I for one usually did it right after the last preseason games so everyone knows who's on IR etc.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Draft date: September 3rd, 7PM CENTRAL. That's the date and time unless we can get 3 objections.

Also I'm going to lock and set keeper prices on September 2nd.

nerve fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Aug 14, 2018

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
I can't do Sept 4th. My goon money league is already set for the 4th. How about the 3rd?

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

CompeAnansi posted:

I can't do Sept 4th. My goon money league is already set for the 4th. How about the 3rd?

OKAY FINE i fold easily. moved it to the 3rd.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

that's better anyway

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
3 is good

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I have a draft for a money league sep 3rd at 8pm eastern time.

I don't love having two drafts going at once, but my wife will appreciate it!

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'm in the UK and that's uh.. 2am on a Tuesday morning.. 7 *eastern* maybe, but that depends on people not drawing the auction out for hours.

Can we do a weekend draft or a Friday?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I'm good with the 3rd and in general fairly flexible

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Is there a Friday or Saturday that works for people

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
31st: goon dynasty draft
1st: free currently
2nd: busy all day

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
My drafts are 31st (dynasty) and 4th (money). Otherwise, I am flexible and any time works for me.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
3rd would be great for me. The week before that (25th to the 1st) I'm at the cottage with spotty internet access. Depending on the time of day I might be able to go into town and find Wifi at a cafe, but there's a good chance I'd miss it.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

While we’re taking drafts, if anyone has friends on this dumb website, we still need 2 more guys to reach 14! Let’s find ‘em.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

pmchem posted:

While we’re taking drafts, if anyone has friends on this dumb website, we still need 2 more guys to reach 14! Let’s find ‘em.

Friends?

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
I'll sign up for one of the expansion teams.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Ayudo posted:

I'll sign up for one of the expansion teams.

yay! welcome, friend. pm me your email

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

nerve posted:

Is there a Friday or Saturday that works for people

Any Fri/Sat work for me as well.

e: Sunday the 2nd would work as well.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

If majority rules for the 3rd I might be able to make it as long as it stays 8pm ET, 7:30pm would be great

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Diet Crack posted:

If majority rules for the 3rd I might be able to make it as long as it stays 8pm ET, 7:30pm would be great

3rd would be fine for me.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Everyone cool if I move it up a half hour to 730est?

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
7:30 works

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

nerve posted:

Could potentially be a little late depending on when we get the kids to sleep, but yeah I'm okay with this.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

Could potentially be a little late depending on when we get the kids to sleep, but yeah I'm okay with this.

Enjoy your 70$ Cam Newton.

I would log in real quick so you don't autodraft then go back to getting the munchkins ready for bed.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Pretty sure un drafted players are $6

How about players that are drafted, but then dropped to FA, and you pick up from FA? Keeper cost is draft+$5, or is it $6?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Enjoy your 70$ Cam Newton.

I would log in real quick so you don't autodraft then go back to getting the munchkins ready for bed.

For anyone who has to miss part/all of the draft, ESPN lets you EDIT PLAYER AUCTION VALUES in advance of the draft.

If you got to the "My Team" tab on the league homepage, there's a little link to the right of your team picture that says "Edit Auction Draft List". That's what you want. Change values there and you can avoid drafting guys for $70.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

pmchem posted:

How about players that are drafted, but then dropped to FA, and you pick up from FA? Keeper cost is draft+$5, or is it $6?

It's still their draft value

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

nerve posted:

Possible to move it up an hour, to 7? I think we could get through most of the big names in an hour before my $ draft starts.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Possible to move it up an hour, to 7? I think we could get through most of the big names in an hour before my $ draft starts.

Is this pushing it too early for anyone?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

7 or 7:30 ET works for me, so does 8 to a degree but any later I can't really do.

Let's just agree to not do stupid $1 increments and last second price gouging so it doesn't take forever. (Obviously doesn't apply for big ticket players because that's gonna happen, I mean more for the mid roster selections)

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Diet Crack posted:

7 or 7:30 ET works for me, so does 8 to a degree but any later I can't really do.

Let's just agree to not do stupid $1 increments and last second price gouging so it doesn't take forever. (Obviously doesn't apply for big ticket players because that's gonna happen, I mean more for the mid roster selections)

I'm going to attempt to last second snipe every player you bid on 😁

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

So did we settle on 7pm Central or Eastern? Or neither? I would still prefer a tad later (ideally not before 7:30 eastern) but I am sensitive to the time difference for Diet Crack and am fine with whatever we settle on.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I'm going to leave it at 7:00 central. I'll be moving out around forever otherwise

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

We still need one more owner! If you're reading this forum please just jump in and help us out by having fun with a team!

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Draft is coming up fast. We still down a team?

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
If we can't find another, I am willing to transfer my team to the new guy. I'm pretty overwhelmed with stuff as it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I will join! Never did auction before. :)