Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
My team hurt real good right now.

Right now, If I can knock somone out of playoff contention in like Week 13, that will bring me Grey Joy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
You just made the Outhouse Hitlist with that horrific pun.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

My team hurt real good right now.

Right now, If I can knock somone out of playoff contention in like Week 13, that will bring me Grey Joy.

lol nice

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Hope y'all are ready for Khal Tebow's comeback the second half of the season. Lindsay, Chubb, AP, Mack, Jeffery, Juju, Engram, bout to ruin some playoff hopes for some of you while I soar to 8th or 9th place :blastu:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Well, I did it. Blew #3 waiver on Amari Cooper. Let’s see how that train wrecks in Jerryland.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

pmchem posted:

Well, I did it. Blew #3 waiver on Amari Cooper. Let’s see how that train wrecks in Jerryland.

Nah you grabbed him so he'll end up putting up solid WR 2 numbers

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

nerve posted:

Nah you grabbed him so he'll end up putting up solid WR 2 numbers

This

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Michel is not dead forever, and Doug Martin just got the lead. This could get interesting.

Did we increase the playoff spots with 14 teams now?

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Michel is not dead forever, and Doug Martin just got the lead. This could get interesting.

Did we increase the playoff spots with 14 teams now?

Yeah 6 teams, top two seeds get a bye.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

James Conner finally had his showdown with the Bell/Rodgers/Collins trio.

Thank you, James.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Eric Ebron, overall TE #3 and $1 auction cost, is on the trading block.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"Let's see how we started this we... gently caress this poo poo I'm done."

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Antonio Brown and Jesse James

Hope I ruin someones season this week.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
not necessarily mathematically, but i think today is where i bow out of the playoffs. im gonna get doubled up on.

god gently caress YOU shady

nerve fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Nov 11, 2018

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I had a good run, but I'm pretty sure Saquon is gonna get more than 10 points tonight. On to week 11.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
So Rashaad Penny looks like he might actually be worth something after all, and with Cooper Kupp getting killed, I'm now again in the market for a WR.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Can't believe my garbage team is somehow currently in playoff position.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I'm currently starting the entire Chiefs passing attack. This can only end well in the playoffs when they get shut out...

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Three more weeks to try to pull away from the rest of this mass of bad 4-6 teams :pray:

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
My WRs are as dope as my RBs are garbage :(

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

I'm currently starting the entire Chiefs passing attack. This can only end well in the playoffs when they get shut out...

Obvious reverse jinx of yourself, will fail, Chiefs will roll rest of season.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

sourdough posted:

Three more weeks to try to pull away from the rest of this mass of bad 4-6 teams :pray:

Join me at 2-7

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

pmchem posted:

Obvious reverse jinx of yourself, will fail, Chiefs will roll rest of season.

Man I hope you're right. My team has managed to stumble and fall just short every year I've been in this league.

Speaking of I just looked at the high scores for each year, and we're both on pace to shatter it. The previous high was 1452.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Join me at 2-7

No, pull away in the other direction !

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
I can't believe Leveon Bell is skipping the whole season. My "thats the worst trade ever" has really turned out poorly.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I am playing for next year. So far I'm not sure how to feel. Cheap keepers??

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Lookin like I'll roll with michel, Brown, and Freeman. But given how bad my season has been I havn't given a solid look at Browns performance so i might release him to the auction gods

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
That last minute nothing throw to Woods when they should've just been running it with Gurley :negative:

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
After the start Woods had I thought I'd have the W easily

Woof

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for Amari Cooper

34 points

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

pmchem posted:

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for Amari Cooper

34 points

how fuckin bad are the raiders WOW

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

nerve posted:

how fuckin bad are the raiders WOW

Gruden traded all of their best players. Maybe he's just trolling the raiders for releasing him from his contract last time?

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
i think it's safe to say that i completely tanked my season trading fournette away for two players that didn't help me at all while 4net was out

wooooOOOPS

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Well, this season was an express elevator to elimination.

I seriously could not have had more injuries/players being traded and coming good after I dump them/IR placements if I scripted it.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
I know it's been said before, and I know he isn't even going to be the top seed, but jesus, if SouthShore doesn't win the championship with that roster then he should probably just retire, because that'd be an absurdly good team in an 8 team league, let alone a 14 teamer.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Gobias Ind. posted:

I know it's been said before, and I know he isn't even going to be the top seed, but jesus, if SouthShore doesn't win the championship with that roster then he should probably just retire, because that'd be an absurdly good team in an 8 team league, let alone a 14 teamer.

Huh, I knew about his RBs, but didn't realize he had Mahomes and Kelce too. That Reek for Michel trade worked out nicely for him too.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Gobias Ind. posted:

I'm just enjoying the regular season and assuming absolutely nothing about the playoffs.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Gobias Ind. posted:

yeah i mean dude might have ~2 losses~ but he objectively has a loving stacked team. dude getting carried by conner and gurley all season somehow having a better record is funny though

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

nerve posted:

yeah i mean dude might have ~2 losses~ but he objectively has a loving stacked team. dude getting carried by conner and gurley all season somehow having a better record is funny though

He's objectively got the better team and easily leads the league in points scored. No argument there. He's absolutely the favorite to win it all. But it's a weekly game and we all know that weird things happen on a weekly basis. I think I've earned my bye, consistently putting forward a good team and having #2 in points scored.

I remember being ridiculed because I waited for Goff as my QB1, and having Conner's valuation berated. Those worked out okay. Having a top-5 QB, top-10 WR, and top-10 TE to complement my RBs meant the RBs didn't have to carry me each week. Last week, Gurley was on bye and Conner put up 9.5 points. I had the highest score in the league that week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
im a sad bitter man dont mind me