Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

fukken saved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

my bitter bi rival posted:

horny old freak.

wrong tab; not google

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

flakeloaf posted:

HARASS.COM of course

you’ve just reminded me of rotten.com

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

French Canadian posted:

on 5400rpm IDE drive #3 I came across the folder "LAN Party" and whelp it's straight outta the depths

the local elks lodge wasn't used much and so they let us borrow it a handful of times

i recall there being no heat, and in the winter time all that warmed us were the bumped FSBs

My computer is the blue one. It was during that time when this PC case was affordable and en vogue...

*squints* "looks like battlefield 1942 to me..."

and if you wanted some sexy closeups of that water-cooled silverback

:yeshaha:

these are some quality goon images. thanks for sharing. :waycool:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

poor graph...

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

BONGHITZ posted:

what is barry bonds yams?

graph’s shangri-la.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:mrgw:

e: hold on, just gonna unzip something real quick.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

schadenboner has a very active imagination.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

a folder called “sexy dad pics”

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

scentsy dad pics

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hi thirsty im pres. beep!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

that was incredibly wise and expeditious of you.

e: thank christ I didn’t have regular access to the internet at that age. :shudder:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

quantum bigfoot

i just don’t get these james bond movie titles :/

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol. downright quaint, especially when you compare to weird poo poo like toilet lord.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

this isnt the selfie thread

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Rex-Goliath posted:

i miss the kitty probation av it was good and should come back

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i'm the googles earth

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

what's the dslr for?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

such innocent days :allears:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

classic!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

its u

• Locked thread