Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I have been putting-off organizing my Chome bookmarks since the mid-Obama years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Post the tiddy grandmas, Sagebrush.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Sagebrush posted:

album: HOT SEXY 80S AND 90S BABES [56K NO!] :nws: https://imgur.com/a/j2GOjRQ :nws:

it looks like these came off one of those 10000-in-1 stock image cd-roms you could get at office depot back in that weird period when you could get like a 30gb hard drive but internet was still dialup.

Ah the late-80s, when the iliac crest was the most private of a women’s parts, to be sheltered from view at all costs.

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jul 22, 2018

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

You tuck them into bed and organize their Chome bookmarks?

:confused:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

NoneMoreNegative posted:

now Fatha is retired he’s taken up scrapping as a hobby - picks up any local metal castoffs and weighs it in at the local scrapyard, keeps him busy and gives him a little pocket money. From this I have a stack of old HDs from junked pcs I was going to just strip out the platters for art projects, but I’m hella tempted to plug them in to a usb converter and have a bit nosey.

Show some goddamn filial piety and give him an allowance or something. Don't make him be a latter-day rag-and-bone man in his dotage.

Seriously, what the gently caress?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i don't think NMN is neglecting his dad there, he specifically said the old man took it up as a hobby. some people like to busy themselves with non-creative tasks.

it's not like he has to spend 8+ hours a day doing it either. he could do it for like two hours a day. he could do it for a couple days a week.

Sure, if he wants to starve or freeze on the sidewalk in front of NMN's mansion surrounded by his effects (after NMN evicted him for nonpayment of rent)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
THESE DADPIX ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY.

• Locked thread