Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Sagebrush posted:

Lol if you don't have a folder on your current computer called "old computer" and inside it is a bunch of unorganized poo poo you haven't looked at in two years and another folder also called "old computer" which in turn contains poo poo you haven't looked at in five years and another folder called "old computer" and so on

last year i went on an archeology dig into these folders and managed to find all my old aim logs from middle school / junior high

i deleted them without hesitating or opening any of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

i'm gonna go digging to see if i find anything worthwhile brb

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

i don't know what this is or why it's here

Only registered members can see post attachments!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

i miss the kitty probation av it was good and should come back

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

El Mero Mero posted:

There was this period of time when I had just gotten DSL and upgraded from 56K and was incredibly excited to now have the ability to save every photo on the internet. 14 year old me invested an enormous amount of time into both saving, tagging and categorizing thousands of memes and internet images

What the hell was wrong with me :cripes:

i have and still add to this same folder only mine isn’t organized it’s just one massive folder

• Locked thread