Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Sagebrush posted:

Lol if you don't have a folder on your current computer called "old computer" and inside it is a bunch of unorganized poo poo you haven't looked at in two years and another folder also called "old computer" which in turn contains poo poo you haven't looked at in five years and another folder called "old computer" and so on

never know when a tsr that makes the command line drip to the bottom of the screen might come in handy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

NOTHING.COM 1979-12-31 11:02

happy almost 40th anniversary of the discovery of just what a computer does for humanity

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

+1 for not starting with four tick sounds

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Brock Samsonite posted:

Hell with the tiddy grandmas, I want that TSR that makes the command line drip!

fuckin so do i but apparently my av ate it, so now all i have is a directory full of zipped docs for programs i don't have

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1kwm77irwd7um3/GAGS.ZIP dunno if this works

flakeloaf fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jul 22, 2018

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

HARASS.COM of course

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Lol the loving sparkle power supply

So many dead k7s5as

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i had some clips that let me attach ribbon cables flat against my case so "optimize air-flow", and did all the weird 45 degree angle folds to make it look clean inside.

def don't miss that.

:agreed:

also the two-zip-ties method that was one click away from folding the ribbon cable cable so you had to start over

then came the "rounded ribbon cables" which were just flat ones cut and curved and stuffed in a round plastic sleeve that were always the wrong length and looked like utter shite

yeah i had the glow in the dark ones what of it

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

it's important and good to let retired/elderly people pursue things that interest them, even if those things serve no useful purpose

mlmp

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

i'm alcohol 120%

hey cool some backed up dvah gently caress they're mdf :effort:

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

r u ready to WALK posted:

Hi I might have taken this midi thing too far
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COGPZXrq4yY

(taking requests)

gotta go with http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=48474103067700556693&t=4847410306770055669366604

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

:rock:

• Locked thread