Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Justin Godscock posted:

I was sitting at my computer right with the timer counting down and couldn't get any tickets when Ticketmaster went searching.

ROH might have screwed themselves by selling 12,000 tickets in presales because that's just a plain ridiculous number to hold before public sales.

Though congrats on them selling the most tickets for a non-WWE pro wrestling show since the peak years of WCW.

I was in the same exact boat. I ended up cracking and getting my tickets on Stubhub. I'm relieved but unhappy that it had to be like this. On the other hand, I'm gonna have so much loving fun that I can't stay upset!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I'm going to be coming in on the Port Washington branch of the LIRR for the MSG show, is there:

1. A best time to come in? I don't go into Penn all that often and haven't been to a big show at MSG like this before.
2. Anyone else who is riding the train as well and wants to happily discuss how awesome it's going to be to see Skipper live?