Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
So watch it, thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkXeMoBPSDk

It's real fuckin good.

Some notes:

Episode 1: Skip to episode 2 besides that clip I linked. But God drat is it a good clip. With some of CSPAM's favorite individuals in politics featured there. Majorly big names. I won't spoil who, just watch them being made to self-own horribly.

Warning: The ten minute clip above is the only part of episode 1 worth watching. The rest is gross out humor that's executed badly considering that's supposed to be, you know, part of his forte. By pranking people who are either not notable or not bad, the other segments lack that schadenfreude factor.

Episode 2: Unlike episode one basically all of this one is incredibly good and watchable save for a couple lulls. I cannot believe the balls of this guy, or the awful behavior he managed to draw out of people for us, including another elected official. Also Dick Cheney, for a surprisingly long and brutal interview.

It's on Hulu, so just do your free month thingy.

Happy Thread has issued a correction as of 05:58 on Jul 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
ep 2 is real good

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
death to this loving dumb ruined country jesus gently caress PLEASE

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1021232242759258112

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
episode 2 was amazing and terrifying

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the townsfolk that get legitimately mad when he says the mosque will have security measures to keep them from burning it down

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

I'm surprised no one shot him during that segment

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
lmao this bachelor lady got really into telling that warlord story hahaha

holy poo poo why is she reading this child soldier thing holy moly

shiksa has issued a correction as of 06:36 on Jul 23, 2018

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
the dick cheney jug is on ebay

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

shiksa posted:

lmao this bachelor lady got really into telling that warlord story hahaha

holy poo poo why is she reading this child soldier thing holy moly

:capitalism:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I could only make it 3 minutes into episode 2 before I had to literally stop and holy gently caress this is goddamn incredible what a loving nightmare this is

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
How can any of these people be so dumb to not just say "no I think I'm not doing any more of this."

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ScrubLeague posted:

How can any of these people be so dumb to not just say "no I think I'm not doing any more of this."

Bernie Sanders is pure of soul and heart

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
so far the only two people to handle his poo poo are the bern dawg and kops, must have something to do with the other guys being idiots

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ScrubLeague posted:

so far the only two people to handle his poo poo are the bern dawg and kops, must have something to do with the other guys being idiots

dick cheney may yet be the most shocking bit of this whole loving thing holy poo poo

nuremberg 2 now

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
America is 9/11

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
america is a devil nation and we are all damned to hell for eternity

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/Ike_Saul/status/1021221389162905600

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I'm a frickin' Borat!

no, I'm his son! a Borat Jr.! lmao

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

https://twitter.com/_hammadahmed/status/1021245798116405248

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/656488173757820929

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

This is a wild ride
https://twitter.com/Ike_Saul/status/1021223023687413760
https://twitter.com/Ike_Saul/status/1021223521303912449

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lol

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
so last week after the first episode, Spencer saw the writing on the wall and tried to get ahead of it by decrying the lack of DECORUM and that THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON.

today the shitstorm is rolling properly and the crowd's braying for a resignation.

i doubt it will work.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the gop are loving idiots lmao

COVER MY BUTTOCKS IN PIGS FAT TO SCARE THEM TERRIRSTS

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
lmao i saw this headline on news.com.au and was like "oh the new episode must be up"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Hostess Snack Cake posted:

I'm surprised no one shot him during that segment

it’s because the town hall meeting was a no firearm zone

I know this because one of the people shouted that if it hadn’t been a gun free zone “someone would’ve gotten hurt”

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Slugnoid posted:

lmao i saw this headline on news.com.au and was like "oh the new episode must be up"

tricked huh

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
When someone says, "Convince him or her that you are Chinese. Go," and this is your immediate response:

"A ching ching chong Konnichiwa red dragon, ha Bejing? Hong Kong ching a ming a Hong Kong. Shushi? A na ten ten ha. Ah, I see there red dragon. Ching chong. You speaka Chinee? Ho Chi Minh. Sank You, sank you. Red dragon, chop stick, sushi? Sushi? Ah ching chong."

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

resting mitch face posted:

When someone says, "Convince him or her that you are Chinese. Go," and this is your immediate response:

"A ching ching chong Konnichiwa red dragon, ha Bejing? Hong Kong ching a ming a Hong Kong. Shushi? A na ten ten ha. Ah, I see there red dragon. Ching chong. You speaka Chinee? Ho Chi Minh. Sank You, sank you. Red dragon, chop stick, sushi? Sushi? Ah ching chong."

A routine he had no doubt done hundreds of times in other contexts verbatim to the point of boredom and now was just like, huh, how convenient, I've got one for this

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003
Mushbrained arch dipshits velshi and ruhle were insanely shook by this show on their segment earlier today. So uh, that's an endorsement

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'm absolutely floored by the fact that this show is universally reviled by critics (in the 50s on metacritic) and all of them have the same rationale: "our country is beyond parody, we can't laugh at this :qq:". meanwhile those same critics are writing articles like this and making it out to be a good thing

sacha baron cohen is loving hilarious, this show is manna from heaven, and the cultural tastemakers who are tipper gore on steroids would rather be preached to by someone who doesn't like doing comedy but loves to fly its banner

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

get that OUT of my face posted:

i'm absolutely floored by the fact that this show is universally reviled by critics (in the 50s on metacritic) and all of them have the same rationale: "our country is beyond parody, we can't laugh at this :qq:". meanwhile those same critics are writing articles like this and making it out to be a good thing

sacha baron cohen is loving hilarious, this show is manna from heaven, and the cultural tastemakers who are tipper gore on steroids would rather be preached to by someone who doesn't like doing comedy but loves to fly its banner

it's because they truly want to believe that #ozyfest will save the soul of america, you just need lots of discourse and debate and convince all the wrong people not to be wrong, and shows like Who Is America? demonstrate that the soul of america is fundamentally broken

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Al! posted:

it's because they truly want to believe that #ozyfest will save the soul of america, you just need lots of discourse and debate and convince all the wrong people not to be wrong, and shows like Who Is America? demonstrate that the soul of america is fundamentally broken
and that makes it more important than what amounts to a sermon by a tasmanian lesbian who doesn't even consider herself a comedian. these people don't want to think, they want to go to church

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i just learned that nathan fielder is heavily involved in Who Is America, which isn't a surprise at all

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Al! posted:

what is ozyfest

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Al! posted:

i just learned that nathan fielder is heavily involved in Who Is America, which isn't a surprise at all

Now I'm sold. Nathan For You owns

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Frog Act posted:

what is ozyfest

https://twitter.com/kallllisti/status/1020758481744220160

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Frog Act posted:

what is ozyfest