Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Being a reality TV star she probably didn't care she got paid big bucks for her appearance on the show.

I'm sure all the other GOP weirdos got trolled for free since they wanted to learn badass Israeli counter-terrorism tactics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

etalian posted:

Being a reality TV star she probably didn't care she got paid big bucks for her appearance on the show.

I'm sure all the other GOP weirdos got trolled for free since they wanted to learn badass Israeli counter-terrorism tactics.

lol no, reality tv stars show up for free

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
It's weird none of them have tried "it was an act, I was paid tens of thousands of dollars to make this totally fake show you idiots."

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

but free Krav Maga lessons...

rabidcowfromhell
Dec 27, 2004

Remember Iowa
https://twitter.com/SachaBaronCohen/status/1028752625494183936

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

:yeshaha:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmao corey

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
It's also on Showtime, which is a channel most people don't have, and not one of the ones the cable guys will give out for free if your poo poo sucks and you call customer service.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

lmao rapgenius

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Lol

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

ScrubLeague posted:

It's also on Showtime, which is a channel most people don't have, and not one of the ones the cable guys will give out for free if your poo poo sucks and you call customer service.

Good thing the "victims" complaining to the media gets the show some exposure.

I've only watched clips online so far and afaik most of the best bits end up there.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I've read multiple different impressions of the ratings (different publications calling episode 1a hit and others saying it bombed) but the last report I saw looked like they gained millions of viewers every episode. There was no long term ad campaign. Showtime sounds really happy with it, not sure the point of talking about it? Showtime said they would love a second season already so I don't think it affects much.

Donovan Trip has issued a correction as of 05:23 on Aug 13, 2018

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmfao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's been multiple hours and I can't find a torrent so I guess this new episode is totally hosed up

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Sheriff Clarke and the last bit were pretty good. Lewandowski is too much a careerist to let himself get caught out on that poo poo.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
yeah, lewandowski was way too slippery to get caught. that dude in the last clip though lmao, erran morad is the shining star of this series

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
Erran Morad could be taken to cinema pretty easily tbh like Borat.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
sucking dick to stop the terrorists for 4 hours and 20 minutes.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Thom12255 posted:

Erran Morad could be taken to cinema pretty easily tbh like Borat.

After this season will he be able to dupe people anymore? He'll probably need new characters

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Hostess Snack Cake posted:

After this season will he be able to dupe people anymore?

they say this every time and the answer is always, "yes, people are idiots"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

This was still my favorite scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXiGpiNpHas

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Hostess Snack Cake posted:

After this season will he be able to dupe people anymore? He'll probably need new characters

Supposedly this season was filmed over the course of a year or two ago, so they may have already filmed another season or two. But yeah he's always retired or swapped out characters when they get 'too big'

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dirk Pitt posted:

sucking dick to stop the terrorists for 4 hours and 20 minutes.

Suck the terrorist dick to turn him into a ashamed guilt stricken homo.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I want to see more of this guy doing presentations.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The town planning meeting could have been the season finale it was so good. I lost it when one guy shouts out that black people are lucky to be there Cohen replies "Yes! We are lucky to have them!" and the guy keeps trying to correct him that no he's actually super racist

Spruchy
May 12, 2013

I am not a machine. I feel and believe. I have opinions. Some of them are interesting. I could, if you would let me, talk and talk. Let us talk about anything.
I really liked episode 1, thought episode 2 had its moments and since then its been mostly bad.

Turns out using embarrassing sex labels incorrectly or giving humiliating military lessons does get old.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Spruchy posted:

I really liked episode 1, thought episode 2 had its moments and since then its been mostly bad.

Turns out using embarrassing sex labels incorrectly or giving humiliating military lessons does get old.

the ex con dj bit was really funny

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Spruchy posted:

lol no it really doesn't

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Erran Morad is the best

YALLA, LETS GO

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
i thought the first episode was boring and each episode after has been better :shrug:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I laugh every time the robot dog slips on the banana peel in the beginning

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Spruchy posted:

this is my gimmick irl, I find people enjoying a thing and then let them know it is actually dumb and bad

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

The town planning meeting could have been the season finale it was so good. I lost it when one guy shouts out that black people are lucky to be there Cohen replies "Yes! We are lucky to have them!" and the guy keeps trying to correct him that no he's actually super racist

Also when the crowd starting shouting when the CGF foundation icon popped up during the funding presentation.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/SHOwhoisAmerica/status/1030900387836903424

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

Erran Morad is the best

YALLA, LETS GO

I like when he says something like "in the mossad I mean not mossad" so not to
give the wrong impression

Armond Poopson
Apr 29, 2008

This show made me realize I don't know how to torrent anymore and am therefore old.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

I like the bit when he offered to let the crowd to pick the mosque design they liked most but then just picked the more massive design when they said they didn't want it.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

Erran Morad is the best

YALLA, LETS GO

the way he walks is hilarious

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

https://twitter.com/alweaver22/status/1027955948164399105

i know arpaio is old as gently caress and all but how the gently caress does he not know what a handjob is

TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
also how did they even convince sheriff concentration camp to be on "kid's show" the dude looks like he's being tortured and constipated every single second of it

• Locked thread