Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Remind me, what happens if you don't keep 15 players?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
You get like an extra late round pick.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
I traded Jimmy Graham and Murray to Kettle for Cousins and his second.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Does nfl.com not do the pick swaps automatically? Their "Future Draft Picks" page appears to reflect the deals that were made.

Marshmallow, you traded me Doug Baldwin and your 3rd for Rob Kelley and my 1st.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
We offically going on the 1st now?

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

Does nfl.com not do the pick swaps automatically? Their "Future Draft Picks" page appears to reflect the deals that were made.

Marshmallow, you traded me Doug Baldwin and your 3rd for Rob Kelley and my 1st.

Oh Good that makes things easy

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

So draft is still set for the 31st....we not changing that? Sounded like we were.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Yeah its changing, i gotta update it on the site

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Ches Neckbeard posted:

We offically going on the 1st now?

What time? I'd rather not have my saturday night taken up by fake football :/

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Just emphasizing that I would GREATLY prefer a Saturday afternoon draft, like ~1 est-3 is a good window to start for me. Thanks.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Lot of conflict going on, what about Tuesday the 4th, 8PM, that should clear up most everybody's labor day issues and not be on a weekend night.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
No, that conflicts with the goon money league draft.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Anything is fine with me. On conflict would be the gym, but I think I can draft on my phone so I should be good.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I'm basically fine most times. Friday dinner time is just a pretty bad one. I can make something else work OK, i think.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
What about Wednesday the 5th, 9PM Eastern?

Last year i think the draft was about 30-45 minutes so they're not usually too intensive and a later start date might help everyone out?

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Good for me.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I'm good. I'll just have to push my weekly love-making session with my wife back.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Last year i think the draft was about 30-45 minutes so they're not usually too intensive and a later start date might help everyone out?

Saturday afternoon would be cool but the 5th is fine.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Works for me

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Okay, Dropping the comissioner hammer.

Wednesday the 5th, 9PM Eastern is final and locked and any divorce from this date will require legal consultation.

MrBru
Mar 10, 2006

Mandrake, have you ever seen a commie drink a glass of water?
I was just looking and it looks like yesterday was the lock in date for keepers and three teams did not select any keepers.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

MrBru posted:

I was just looking and it looks like yesterday was the lock in date for keepers and three teams did not select any keepers.

Yeah, this needs to be fixed. It'll ruin the league otherwise.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Oops, one of those was me. It won't let me do anything there now.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I'm not positive but i think if you send your keeper list to Marshmellow Blue he can add them manually. It's a bit of a PITA, and if there's an easier way then I'm sure he'll tell us, but the quicker we can get it fixed the quicker it'll work out for all of us!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
I will see if i can reset the date tomorrow. If not i can manual it but ill try to just move the date.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Keeper lock set to the 3rd.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Keeper lock set to the 3rd.

Yeah, so I can edit my keepers now, but Todd Gurley is still showing as a free agent. Can any of the people who forgot confirm they have the ability to set their keepers now with their old players?

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
My Charcanderick West is showing as a FA as he was not one of the guys I kept. So I'm guessing that's the case here.

But do keep me posted if there are keeper setting issues.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

CompeAnansi posted:

Yeah, so I can edit my keepers now, but Todd Gurley is still showing as a free agent. Can any of the people who forgot confirm they have the ability to set their keepers now with their old players?

I just set mine. Gurley should be showing as being on Johnny Foosball now.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Ben Nevis posted:

I just set mine. Gurley should be showing as being on Johnny Foosball now.

Ok great! At least we know, now, that missing the keeper deadline isn't an irrevocable mess.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
Can the league owner (Marshmallow Blue) see who has and who hasn't set their keepers? If so, the day before the new keeper lock date, maybe we should pester whoever hasn't set them yet, if any?

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

CompeAnansi posted:

Can the league owner (Marshmallow Blue) see who has and who hasn't set their keepers? If so, the day before the new keeper lock date, maybe we should pester whoever hasn't set them yet, if any?

I looked through the player list real quick and saw players assigned to 12 different teams, so I think that probably everyone has done it now.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Everyone has set keepers.

Once the lock date hits i'll publish the list so you can do some extra draft prep.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
@Chode Jugglers. Would you be interested in Antonio Brown for Leonard Fournette?

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Okay Draft board is locked, no more player or pick trades til tomorrow morning.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

CompeAnansi posted:

@Chode Jugglers. Would you be interested in Antonio Brown for Leonard Fournette?

I think I'm gonna pass and just build my dumpster fire of a team through the draft. Maybe I'll get the #1 again next year.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Draft is in 50 minutes!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

Draft is in 50 minutes!

when does the draft room open?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

pubic works project posted:

when does the draft room open?

I'm assuming 8:30 because I don't see anything yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

I'm assuming 8:30 because I don't see anything yet.

Okay I just wanted to make sure because I don't either.