Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
I am watching this thread with bated breath. I really wanted to like no man's but dodged it by accident when it first came out. Now if it finally realizes even just a minecrafty survival in space game with friends I'll probably try it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Is it possible to miss the free freighter?

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Anime Store Adventure posted:

No, I don’t think so. I saved a freighter but didn’t take the one granted to me because I thought it looked stupid. The next battle I saved a freighter still gave me the option for the free one.

I ask because I ran into a freighter fleet but there was no conflict and the owner wanted like 150 mil for it. So I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
So I like the game so far but legit how do I stop system security craft from loving my day

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Is there no way to lose them? I legit cannot figure out how I have killed so many now and would like to just go to a station please

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
If I delete placed base buildings do I get my resources back?

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I realize it's probably that I'm new and dumb at this game but I am always out of pure ferrite and credits :(

I'm just trying to build an under water base on my blistering hot planet game it's all I want.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
My underwater base is full of water :(

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
How do you get a landing pad for your base?

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Viperix posted:

Finally built a base I liked in a spot I liked enough to commit to. Thought I'd share it with ya'll:

The above water bit:

The main "deck:"

The main underwater base:

Night shot/overview:

So far, not flooded. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I am filled with bitterness. What mods are you using to have a loving door under water. Because my base is A. flooded even though it shouldn't be and B. Unable to have a loving door underwater.

Also your base is cool.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
That's how I got mine. And thank gently caress I did since I'm building an underwater base that won't loving unflood.

Also thanks to whoever said holodoors work underwater.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Did they ever fix Underwater bases "flooding" at all times?

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

dennyk posted:

This is after the patch a couple before this hosed up my awesome monastery by spawning a huge indestructible decorative tree in the middle of the church. :sigh:

This almost sounds cool but im sure it wasnt.

Shame they never fixed the flooded underwater base stuff. Since my one got hosed by it i just moved on to other games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Is there an up to date beginners guide / series that i can use to ease back into this?