Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MoukoKHZ
Sep 23, 2010

Stare-Out posted:

Did they add a new icon to the galaxy map in this patch? It’s next to a star and has like three bullets? Missiles? Next to each other. When I warped there it had pirates attacking a freighter but I think it was a coincidence since the icon is still there even after I completed the event. It’s not tied to any quest from what I can tell nor do I have a frigate there.

E: Picture

It's the second from the right. It looks like three specific-style freighters.

I believe it's the current position of your frigate expedition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoukoKHZ
Sep 23, 2010
In celebration of capturing a pirate frigate, I renamed it with a Japanese flavour as Kyosenkan (Capital fortress), but when abbreviated to DSK it gets censored. Is there something I should know?