Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

doingitwrong posted:

Pretty sure that 1.0 didn’t have base building

I think the first major update added base building, 1.0 had next to gently caress all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Is there a reason to complete -null-'s story, or does it just reset the universe and everything gets wiped, it just wants me to go to the Galactic Core, I've not played properly for about a year so got around to these main quests now.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Went on a search for Emeril today and I lucked out and found a planet with Activated Emeril instead, the only downside is the constant firestorms and angry Guardians sweeping the planet, building a base while being shot at and on fire was something else.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

My current base is on a planet with near eternal firestorms but I've got a very nice beach view for the seconds I dodge the inferno to go into my Rover Exocraft and hunt for Storm Crystals, I'm read glad I got the Head Shield upgrade for it so I can just ride around in that for my farming expeditions.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Will completing the Atlas path throw me into a new galaxy, or is that a separate thing to -null-'s quest to go to the Galactic Core?

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

This Void Egg quest had better be worth it, it took me forever to find a Korvax casing and now I have to wait 24 hours for the next part of the quest.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

While on my Void Egg quest, I'm using this neat A Class starship I found.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

I have an Atlaspass v3 and I'm not even sure what it does, unless I'm missing something obvious but the Level 3 doors in space stations don't have anything behind them?

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

I'm not really sure why someone in the Anomaly gave me 78 million worth of goods but maybe I gave off a new player vibe? I guess my ship looks similar to the starter one but its an A Class fighter with fully upgraded inventory slots, though I guess they can't see that.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

The chances of another player stumbling into your base is still really low, I've been in systems that other people have found but never once have I seen anyone outside the Nexus or multiplayer missions.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

For whatever reason, when I returned to my main base earlier the land had swallowed half of it up, so instead of digging it out I just rebuilt it over the ocean nearby instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Aw man, my planet that had constant firestorms now has constant radiation storms instead.