Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I like how they had to dig up a deleted comment from a decade ago to get at Gunn. One only has to go back a few days or weeks to find garbage from Thernovich and his ilk that should get them fired (if they had real jobs).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Ramen Pride! posted:

Considering how the alt-right won't quit crowing today and keep claiming that it was the pictures of Gunn dressed as a priest at that catch-a-predator themed party that put the final nail in the coffin though, I guess they won't ever shut up about this. Especially since Hollywood is wise to them now and the chances of them making it happen again to anyone else are probably nil. So the alt-right is going to need their little "victory".

I'm just surprised that they chose to spin Gunn's party costume from THAT party into an issue. On the same page they found it on, there's plenty of pics from other theme parties and general crazy hollywood life as a fringe shock director that could be twisted around into lying bullshit about Gunn being some sort of a monster, including Nathan Fillion leaving a severed testicle on Gunn's porch. Okay, that's hilarious. HA! :D

It wouldn't exactly surprise me to see them want to fight that battle at literally the worst time to get on someone's case about mocking pedophile priests.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

King Vidiot posted:

Like, I'm no psychologist here but I seriously doubt that real pedophiles make tasteless pedophile jokes. They're probably too busy, you know, being pedophiles.

I don't imagine Roy Moore thinks pedophilia is very funny.

I'd also imagine actual pedophiles don't think what they're doing is wrong. Also consider the head of the Catholic League claims "it's not rape if there's no penetration" which is up there with "it's actually ebedophilia"

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Interesting how literally every link on the website goes to a Paypal purchase screen

• Locked thread