Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Egbert Souse posted:

I like how they had to dig up a deleted comment from a decade ago to get at Gunn. One only has to go back a few days or weeks to find garbage from Thernovich and his ilk that should get them fired (if they had real jobs).

This is a guy who proudly supports Trump, Roy Moore and Alan Dershowitz. The fact that anyone buys his "pedophile hunter" schtick just proves how loving stupid his fanbase is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Does anyone know if that Deadpool joke was in the earliest leaked draft around 2009ish?

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

That only matters to a company when it matters. Bill Cosby being a rapist wasn't unknown prior to the Hannibal Burress set, but NBC was still planning a Cosby Show revival and he had a Netflix special lined up until it became beneficial to those companies to drop them.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Hat Thoughts posted:

hell ya this avatar whips

I heard the MSN Messenger noise in my head as soon as I saw that image. Cursed.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Davros1 posted:

I remember when this board was proclaiming the first GotG to be even greater than Star Wars

Yeah, poo poo can get crazy when a new MCU film comes out. There are still people calling Infinity War good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

It's because he makes bad movies and people are strangely evangelical about them.

Are they though? That argument makes sense for MCU movies in general, but your statement just seems specifically targeted at CP.

I may be missing a chunk of people obsessively singing the praises of Super, I guess.

• Locked thread