Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an owls casket
Jun 4, 2001

Pillbug
This thread is exactly what I needed to read right now-- we had to put my cat Stanley to sleep yesterday, and I'm just so sad about it. They don't know for sure what was wrong with him-- he definitely had kidney and thyroid problems, but over the last day or two he got really withdrawn and yesterday he could barely walk. His red blood cell count had dropped down into the single digits and he stopped eating. I had had him for fifteen years, and he got me through some rough times, and this has been loving heartbreaking. The advice about it better to be a week too early than a few days too late is as reassuring as anything in this situation can be, so thanks for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread