Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Pooky posted:

Someone asked for a picture of the hat in a potshop I was in. If anything, the message resounds in the public. It's real, folks.

I recently went to my credit union to cash a check while wearing the hat and the cashier struggled to keep a straight face while she handled my business. Bonus, there is now likely piss tape is real hat video on their cameras.

piss tape hat forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
my heart swells with joy and also with piss

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

crazy cloud posted:

my heart swells with joy and also with piss

Nonsense, piss swells in the balls.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
I could argue in front of SCOTUS. I could save someone’s life from a speeding car. The hat will always be the most appreciated thing I’ve ever done.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

do those things, while wearing the hat

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
ITASWTH

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
has future president of the united states michael avenatti been sent a piss tape hat to wear yet?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I'm a delegate at the Michigan Democratic Party Convention this weekend I will make sure to get a picture of my hat while I'm there.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

NOW! That's what I call piss:

I expect to have them shipping on Monday so folks should receive them by the end of the week.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Yessss. My head is so barren and piss free.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

papersack posted:

I expect to have them shipping on Monday so folks should receive them by the end of the week.

fuckin' a

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

is someone sending one to President 2020 Avenatti?

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

I'd send one to Daniels over Avenatti. She'd wear the hat.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

papersack posted:

I'd send one to Daniels over Avenatti. She'd wear the hat.

Avenatti would wear one iff you wrote out "PISS TAPE IS REAL" in the Porsche font

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

MDP Convention Trip Report: I wore the hat on the main floor of the convention sitting in the delegate section with my delegate credential lanyard hanging around my neck and voted in favor of legalizing Marijuana in the state and nominating progressive candidates for the election in November. No one said anything to me, but I caught more than one person grinning at me.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS has issued a correction as of 11:25 on Aug 26, 2018

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I'm pretty sore today and the hotel bed has killed my back. Not sure I want to go back for part two

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

That octopus only has 6 arms. Is it a hexapus? A sexapus? An octopus with a disability that would be tragic in other species but isn't so bad when you start off with 8 arms?

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I'm pretty sore today and the hotel bed has killed my back. Not sure I want to go back for part two
Don't give up! We're all counting on you!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Filthy Hans posted:

That octopus only has 6 arms. Is it a hexapus? A sexapus? An octopus with a disability that would be tragic in other species but isn't so bad when you start off with 8 arms?

Sexapus? That's a smiley face with semen dripping off of it

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

papersack posted:

oh man i'm pumped

just in time for a holiday weekend. all shall witness

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Gunshow Poophole posted:

oh man i'm pumped

just in time for a holiday weekend. all shall witness

:same:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
more like NotWearingHat

OP I can't be converting my in laws this weekend as I remain HATLESS

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Gunshow Poophole posted:

more like NotWearingHat

OP I can't be converting my in laws this weekend as I remain HATLESS

Same.... Holding out hope for today!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Yeah, seriously, where's the beef? That yellow piss hat beef?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

sadly, I am also hatless

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
I wore my hat out this weekend (from the last batch) and I am sorry that you patriots couldn't do the same.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

IS REAL hat

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Hats shipped today, later than I would have liked. Self service USPS is a bitch. Anyhow, I got 90% of them out the door. You should have a tracking number too. International orders going out tomorrow as those are a completely separate beast. I'm still missing addresses from two people and I'll be reaching out to try and get those.

Piss!

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
IT COMES

(for real this rules htanks for organizing snd distributing this i know how much work goes into these sortsa projects)

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I didn't get a hat this time around but did on the last one so thanks! With that said, it's almost fall. Any chance of getting 'Piss Tape is Real' beanies?

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Next time hat ordering comes around someone please PM me or something. I want to hang it on my wall of weird hats. I have a kind of collection of hats I wear to court and in general and I absolutely need to wear this hat in a court of law. This is just so amazing.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Untrustable posted:

Next time hat ordering comes around someone please PM me or something. I want to hang it on my wall of weird hats. I have a kind of collection of hats I wear to court and in general and I absolutely need to wear this hat in a court of law. This is just so amazing.

Your hat does no one any good if your wall is wearing it :mad:

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Your hat does no one any good if your wall is wearing it :mad:

I wear the hats. When not wearing them they are displayed on my wall on little hangers.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

wanna see the hat wall

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Awesome, just in time to give out the hats to my brothers when they come to hang out for my birthday.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
In time, All Shall Wear The Hat!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Untrustable posted:

Welcome to SA, Carter Page.

Dr. Furious
Jan 11, 2001
KELVIN
My bot don't know nuthin' 'bout no KELVIN
The hat arrived. I wear it proudly.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Hats are in my car, will be handing it out tomorrow. May take a pic of them all lined up together later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

• Locked thread