Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

schmug posted:

Apparently I need to get back over to the East Coast. Stuff that dreams are made of.

I hate it, but at the same time the stories behind Old Money are just crazy to think about.

http://www.newportmansions.org/explore/the-breakers

I was thinking to myself drat that place looks familiar I think I have been there as a kid, scroll down and yup Mansions of Newport RI. Pictures really don't capture just how massive those mansions are. One of them has a 2 story kids playhouse that is probably 800-1000 sq/ft.

edit: pictures also don't show how every room is basically roped off so you get crowds of people trying to poke their heads in a doorway.

JEEVES420 fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Jul 31, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread