Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

- "HIRE CEDRIC!" followed by Triple H walking out from backstage to agree with the crowd.

- That time WWE showed that sweet video of an orchestra playing in Crow Sting makeup, ending with the reveal of Sting himself. Crowd LOST THEIR poo poo... until the WWE 2K15 logo showed up and you heard the biggest deflation from the arena.

- At the beginning of the first brand split, one show had a bunch of segments of the APA's last day in business where they just drank and played cards with whoever. It ended with a brawl taking place with only the APA left standing. They talked up their time together, shook hands (huge cheers) and walked off. The last shot was the door with a "WE'RE CLOSED" sign on it as the lights went out, which the crowd treated as the saddest thing ever.

- The first time Cesaro did the swing in WWE. It was a nothing match against Santino and the crowd just didn't care. But then the swinging went on and on and on and the crowd started to wake up and go nuts over it.

- Tatanka was at King of Trios 2012 and did a singles match for one of the shows. Rather than play his WWF theme, they did the WrestleMania: The Album song. The crowd was 100% into it and sang along with "TATANKA! BUFFALO!"

- Bo Dallas showing up on NXT as the masked wrestler, Mr. NXT and getting dueling chants of "YOU DON'T FOOL US!" "YES HE DOES!" Similarly, Archibald Peck did the same banned-guy-returns-wearing-a-mask gimmick as the Handsome and Mysterious Stranger, which immediately led to chants of "WE DON'T KNOW YOU!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Another great one is when Sheamus was new on Raw and he absolutely annihilated Jamie Noble. All the while, this one fan was doing the most over-the-top laugh while calling Noble a bum and referring to Sheamus as Big Red.

That guy was awesome.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Phenix Rising posted:

How the gently caress did Rikishi wind up with Too Cool anyway? I can't remember at this point what caused that grouping.

I remember him just showing up to save them from a beatdown in what was probably his first high-profile appearance as Rikishi. Lawler was losing his mind over how huge his rear end was like it was the first time he saw it.

• Locked thread