Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it was good but got real awkward whenever the fighting stopped, and I definitely fell off towards the end of the game when they ran out of new enemies and just put you in the same arena over and over

still the best shooter in a longass time which is just sad, CoD almost got cool but its brainless fanbase wants boring slow poo poo forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They ran out of new enemies 20 years ago bob

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Titanfall 2 is the only good FPS campaign of the last....decade? When was the last painkiller game

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

That platforming section in the middle of Doom 2016 was absolutely unforgivable and whoever is responsible for it should commit seppuku.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i guess i need to get titanfall. or maybe just replay painkiller.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

Titanfall 2 is the only good FPS campaign of the last....decade? When was the last painkiller game

Wolfenstein was fun, didn’t play 2 so idk how well it held up a second time around

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Titanfall is regularly under $10, definitely grab it

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i always forget about it because it's not on steam

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Prey is `15 bucks this weekend on PC, for anybody curious.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

and doom eternalgameplay about to be streamed here in like a minute https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NEW SEASON OF ELDER SCROLLS LEGENDS CARD PACKS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Todd the God Howard is on stage now @everyone.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfao https://clips.twitch.tv/CourageousAbstruseBoarNerfBlueBlaster

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Came here to post this. Epic.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Quake Champions F2P forever. Thank you Based Bethesda.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Is Quake Champions actually fun. I played insane amounts of Q3A back in the day

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's fairly awesome but there's no server list and every match has insane downtime between it so they can serve you lootbox ads. But at least it's all cosmetic poo poo so you can just frag to your hearts content for free.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Magnus is back :worship:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

is the dlc on sale?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oh no theyre going to go hardcore into the glory kill crap, they gave Doom guy the assassins creed wrist blade

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dashing is a limited resource now and all the glory kill animations are even longer. This looks like a level pack for the first game, gah.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The grapple hook seems cool but this game is 100% going to be arena hallway arena hallway again so I'll wait till its 10 dollars like last time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my god this game has the Just Cause mayhem meter but you have kill X number of demons to move on to the next level.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

lol weird that they were like "ok we're gonna play faster and less shittily now" for the second clip. certainly looks better now tho

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Always online multiplayer with dark souls invasions

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

lmao Dark Souls invasions???

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress YESSSSS forced walk and talk sections where people talk to you and say oh my god its him, the Doom guy!!!! i looove lore and storytelling.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’m not watching but Christ almighty

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

they should just take this engine and let the titanfall 2 team make their campaign.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

oh no theyre going to go hardcore into the glory kill crap, they gave Doom guy the assassins creed wrist blade

In Training posted:

Dashing is a limited resource now and all the glory kill animations are even longer. This looks like a level pack for the first game, gah.

In Training posted:

Oh my god this game has the Just Cause mayhem meter but you have kill X number of demons to move on to the next level.

Jesus Christ

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Love it when devs take entirely the wrong lessons about why people liked a game

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1027965532568313856

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Love it when devs take entirely the wrong lessons about why people liked a game

no people absolutely loved Doom 2016 bc of the glory kills and the lore. the sequel I want just would never exist.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The invasions are the coolest part about this TBH, it's like the RE6 invasions but it doesn't make as much sense. In RE6 even one smart zombie can cause a lot of problems for you, but in Doom you can just unload on enemies from one million miles away with hitscan weapons so who cares.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

this game is DOOMed

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

gently caress YESSSSS forced walk and talk sections where people talk to you and say oh my god its him, the Doom guy!!!! i looove lore and storytelling.

By the grace of todd

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

By the grace of todd

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

is this where we were talking about titanfall 2 earlier? It's $6 on PS4 right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I've been calling it Soy 5.

• Locked thread