Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It’s cool that it’s the only jump scare in the game but it’s perfectly executed. Usually I don’t fall for jump scares, I’ll flinch a bit at most, but this one made me scream JESUS and put two shotgun shells into the wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It was pretty mediocre at best but there were the seeds of a good game buried in it so I’m keeping an eye on the sequel

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

That platforming section in the middle of Doom 2016 was absolutely unforgivable and whoever is responsible for it should commit seppuku.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

oh no theyre going to go hardcore into the glory kill crap, they gave Doom guy the assassins creed wrist blade

In Training posted:

Dashing is a limited resource now and all the glory kill animations are even longer. This looks like a level pack for the first game, gah.

In Training posted:

Oh my god this game has the Just Cause mayhem meter but you have kill X number of demons to move on to the next level.

Jesus Christ

• Locked thread