Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

Is it ever going to be enough, to love another and be loved?
on Prey: I followed along with an LP on here and after a certain point they were on a little break and I said gently caress it and bought the game and basically blazed through it in a week. poo poo was loving incredible. I'm glad it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. I pretty much went through it with minimal psionic powers but I wish there was a D2-type thing where you could start a new game and have all your old powers in addition to getting new ones.

on D2: I literally started a new game as soon as I finished my initial nice/stealth/no killing run. New Game+ is loving awesome and I'm basically just blazing through it and disintegrating everything in my path, which is a fun change from having to be super careful and stealthy. The sword combat never really clicked for me but I like combining powers to kill poo poo.

both of these games own!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

Is it ever going to be enough, to love another and be loved?

Willie Tomg posted:

There is, they added it in a free patch that dropped the same time as the DLC. The DLC is also pretty good.

Yo I just discovered this and I've been playing constantly for the past 3 days. The game goes totally off the rails in the best way possible when you start with basically all the human neuromods haha. Just being able to hack everything really changes stuff up.

• Locked thread