Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I got a coupon from GMG and bought this early today. Can't wait to binge it on sunday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Should I just start on hard? I'm very familiar with the Dishonored/Deus Ex/System Shock play style and I want my first experience to be challenging

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I wasn't sure how I felt about the helicopter ride in the intro but the moment I escaped from my apartment I was loving hooked. I haven't even gotten far yet

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I started on HARD with all the survival modifiers turned on and these dudes (Phantasms?) in the lobby are owning me

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Just watched the video where I try to explain to myself why my memory is hosed up and boy i don't know who to trust anymore

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I'm glad that I started on HARD but the modifiers are sort of dumb. Repairing my weapons is way more of a nuisance than an interesting mechanic and I should've known that going in to it

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I let the test subject out so I could get his code and immediately domed him

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

any company that manages to gently caress up a game where you kill nazis should be razed

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Ive finished the neuromod division and went through the GUTS but I guess I have to backtrack for the escape pod key? I've decided to stay fully human

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

this game is DOOMed

• Locked thread