Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018
Anyone else find it funny that so many of the crew have lemon peels on them, and you always find them in bins or on desks etc? Everyone walking around Talos 1 like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018

In Training posted:

I instantly shattered it with my wrench and yelled

I unloaded 2 or 3 rounds from my 12 gauge here. Usually I hate lazy jumpscares in games but I thought that one was really well done

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018
Just completed this. The game really changes towards the end, when all the military operators appear. I'd spent all my mods and upgrade kits on powers and weapons for taking out Typhon, then all of a sudden I'm at a huge disadvantage. I'm blowing phantoms away left and right but hiding from robots, when I had to infiltrate the shuttle I summoned the nightmare to keep them all busy. Then scavenged everywhere for upgrade kits and materials for the stun gun and electroshock ability.

I had a suspicion that I was in some sort of simulation because much earlier in the game I jumped in Alex's escape pod by making myself a GLOO bridge :gizz: and heard the voices. Ended up with the ending with everyone saying how great I was, I went down with the ship as well. Hoping there will be a sequel

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018
I still kept putting turrets down when I found them because they made me feel safe, but yeah past around the quarter mark they might as well be potato guns. Yet still managed to waste me in no time once I started getting Typhon powers, they become more of a nuisance then

• Locked thread