Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Okay cool to know, the repair kits im referring to are the ones for fixing recyclers for example. But if I can just craft neuromods and stuff later on then I feel a bit better about being able to miss some stuff. Really looking the game so far. It's more creepy than I thought it would be and I'm legit scared for my life and my turret is my only friend

turrets super suck past the 25% mark of the game, the Forbidden Powers are the best, and this is pretty much the only comprehensive guide to the game you'll need:

the game gets downright silly by the end, and its Good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Burnt Dick posted:

I still kept putting turrets down when I found them because they made me feel safe, but yeah past around the quarter mark they might as well be potato guns. Yet still managed to waste me in no time once I started getting Typhon powers, they become more of a nuisance then

kinetic blast costs 2 neuromods and instawrecks them

so does the electric power, but that costs like 3 or 4 or sth

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Sai-kun posted:

I pretty much went through it with minimal psionic powers but I wish there was a D2-type thing where you could start a new game and have all your old powers in addition to getting new ones.

There is, they added it in a free patch that dropped the same time as the DLC. The DLC is also pretty good.

• Locked thread