Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
We're hosed haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
£7.99 to watch a 3pm kickoff live (if a vpn actually works).

or

Hope some sad fucker is streaming it.

or

Media blackout until tomorrow when Swansea put the full match up on their site for free like last week.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
VPN works for me, and its only ~2 quid a game if you get the season pass

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Blue Star Error posted:

VPN works for me, and its only ~2 quid a game if you get the season pass

Swansea's service doesn't work for anyone at the moment. Another massive fuckup. Glad I didn't pay up.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Absolute defending masterclass by both teams at Carrow Road today.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
2 (out of 2) easy

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
gently caress millwall

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
the boro win again, nice.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Rowett out

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
mmm just sipping some cold brew coffee while I watch LUFC give Derby the daddy dick

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

the boro win again, nice.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Roofe FTW what a player

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
fraud lampard

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Bielsa is the best manager of all time

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

This Leeds team would win the champions league

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

African AIDS cum posted:

Bielsa is the best manager of all time

Phwoar I agree. I have a lot of thoughts about Bielsa and IPA’s (although a lot of microbreweries are producing excellent sours these days)

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

blue footed boobie posted:

Phwoar I agree. I have a lot of thoughts about Bielsa and IPA’s (although a lot of microbreweries are producing excellent sours these days)
All about the barrel aged sours with their complex flavor profiles and intriguing mouthfeel but I also think Leeds United are the best team in the world

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

African AIDS cum posted:

All about the barrel aged sours with their complex flavor profiles and intriguing mouthfeel but I also think Leeds United are the best team in the world

Hell,

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.

poo poo Farm posted:

gently caress millwall

sounds like you're mad, and gay.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Sour beer is poo poo, like Steve Bruce, manager of Aston Villa.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Is this also the non-league thread? Because lol Gateshead signed Mike Williamson. That guy owes his career to the northeast.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

ilmucche posted:

Is this also the non-league thread? Because lol Gateshead signed Mike Williamson. That guy owes his career to the northeast.

it's basically all the English leagues thread.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

it's basically all the English leagues thread.

Great.

Lol, Gateshead signed Mike Williamson. Remember the short time when people were saying he could get an england callup? Oh dear.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

ilmucche posted:

Great.

Lol, Gateshead signed Mike Williamson. Remember the short time when people were saying he could get an england callup? Oh dear.

He'll be 35 this year, is it that farfetched that a 27-29 year old English centre-half who is playing in the Premier League every week might get mentioned for a potential call up?

Jay Bothroyd, Matt Jarvis, and Frazier Campbell have England caps.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Speaking of Matt Jarvis, he's still technically a Norwich player, but he's been out injured for more than 2 years.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Blue Star Error posted:

Speaking of Matt Jarvis, he's still technically a Norwich player, but he's been out injured for more than 2 years.

Holy poo poo I forgot he existed.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Blue Star Error posted:

Like a new signing

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
QPR have signed Angel Rangel.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

sassassin posted:

QPR have signed Angel Rangel.

This seems... fine? Or was he useless at Swansea idk.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Corrode posted:

This seems... fine? Or was he useless at Swansea idk.

He's 35. Legs went two years ago.

Did okay in his farewell game against Stoke at the end of last season but after half time he was dead on his feet. He's still got a good attacking brain but he can't get up and down or track runners any more.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Swansea are suing the company that built the Liberty because it's falling apart. Half the claims have been immediately thrown out by a judge because they were submitted 4 days after the 12 year warranty deadline.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Villa are currently enjoying their best start to a season since the sixties with three wins in a row. If we make it four in a row today that'll probably be our best in 300 years or something.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Steve Bruce continues to start Jedinak at centre-back even though he costs us a goal every game he plays there because he isn't a centre-back. I loving hate Steve Bruce.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/Lars_Peder/status/1030555314272260096

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Preston - Stoke is poo poo so far. Stoke are once again the worst of the two for the third game running. Berahino had a shot on target which I think is probably his first for the club.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Penalty to Preston. Nice

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
This game is proper championship filth.

Gallagher's a oval office.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Banger.