Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

hm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Leeds.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

gently caress

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Are the best

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

Meat Wagon posted:

Rowett out

Stoke look to be having Villa's 16/17 season and will finish accordingly.

Speaking of Villa, not taking advantage of playing 10 men for an hour is lovely and in fact Ipswich were the team trying to nick it at the end. Grealish was playing so far back he looked like he was playing as a holding midfielder. gently caress.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

lol qpr

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Dog Pipes posted:

Stoke look to be having Villa's 16/17 season and will finish accordingly.

Speaking of Villa, not taking advantage of playing 10 men for an hour is lovely and in fact Ipswich were the team trying to nick it at the end. Grealish was playing so far back he looked like he was playing as a holding midfielder. gently caress.

Yeah that's Steve Bruce for you. He even bemoaned the fact that Villa had to play against 10 men as it made it harder. Every day he's at the club is a day wasted, his negative shite football is outdated and doesn't work anymore.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
the more tony pulis says we're not good enough to be promoted, the more powerful stewart downing gets.

also, im fairly sure gary rowett and gary monk are essentially the same human being.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

the more tony pulis says we're not good enough to be promoted, the more powerful stewart downing gets.

also, im fairly sure gary rowett and gary monk are essentially the same human being.

Only one is surprised when he gets up in the morning and doesn't find coked up James Beattie on his sofa.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
i didnt realize stewart downing was still playing till i saw he scored a goal last week

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

mila kunis posted:

i didnt realize stewart downing was still playing till i saw he scored a goal last week

He's still "only" 34, I thought he was like 40 at this point. I guess making your senior debut at 17 does that.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Looking forward to getting relegated before Christmas

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Norwich, in an attempt to gain as much a home advantage as possible, have painted their away dressing room pink.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Just saw Adama Traore on MOTD and what a unit he is

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Just saw Adama Traore on MOTD and what a unit he is

he is a very good footballer

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Wrong Traore.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

He is a very athletic footballer

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
loving Leeds.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/1reesmark/status/1031994823740452864

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

hold me

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
it seems like maybe QPR are bad, and not good

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

sassassin posted:

loving Leeds.

We got lucky really, it's the sort of game we would have crumbled in and got battered last season. But Swansea are definitely the best side we've played all season, McBurnie is really good at this level and Fer really dominated our midfield.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

TelekineticBear! posted:

We got lucky really, it's the sort of game we would have crumbled in and got battered last season. But Swansea are definitely the best side we've played all season, McBurnie is really good at this level and Fer really dominated our midfield.

McBurnie up against two out of position fullbacks is a beast.

Birmingham's centrebacks ragdolled him for 90 minutes.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

trem_two posted:

it seems like maybe QPR are bad, and not good

Really glad we've spent 3 years courting McLaren so he can get us relegated in the first six weeks

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

sassassin posted:

McBurnie up against two out of position fullbacks is a beast.

Birmingham's centrebacks ragdolled him for 90 minutes.

I suppose we did have 0 centrebacks and 3 right backs on the pitch.

Olsson looks like he'll be a liability at the back all season if Jamie Shackleton, an 18 year old making his first ever league start, can constantly get behind him

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

TelekineticBear! posted:

I suppose we did have 0 centrebacks and 3 right backs on the pitch.

Olsson looks like he'll be a liability at the back all season if Jamie Shackleton, an 18 year old making his first ever league start, can constantly get behind him

Olsson's been poor for over a year now but in fairness he didn't have a preseason and wasn't getting much help down his side.

Looks like he's lost that first yard of pace and Shackleton's pretty quick.

Big Mike vdH was most at fault for both goals, but they were team efforts.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Two Leeds fans in with the Swansea supporters got battered when they celebrated one of the equalisers and the Swansea fans were the ones that got thrown out and banned. What has happened to football?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Corrode posted:

Really glad we've spent 3 years courting McLaren so he can get us relegated in the first six weeks

lol that he is still getting jobs

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

sassassin posted:

Two Leeds fans in with the Swansea supporters got battered when they celebrated one of the equalisers and the Swansea fans were the ones that got thrown out and banned. What has happened to football?

I wish more Leeds fans would get battered haha

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

sassassin posted:

speaking of, isn't the Leeds butcher dad's banning order ending soon?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
If his name was John Codger that would have been a stonewall red.

Filthy, filthy challenge.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
lol Tettey just scored his once every 2 years screamer

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

Brentford beating Villa again. Load of shite.

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

Dog Pipes posted:

Brentford beating Villa again. Load of shite.

Villa equalise at 90 +6 mins. Jeeeeez. Bruce is still a muppet though; the defence is terrible. Really terrible.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Blue Star Error posted:

ive always defended him for this exact thing

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Stoke seem to be doing their best Sunderland impression

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Whorelord posted:

ive always defended him for this exact thing

He's a good lad but I think his legs might have gone, seems to have lost that yard of trackbackability that made up for the odd wayward pass.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Blue Star Error posted:

I forgot he existed until now, and it made me look up Seb Bassong (he hasn’t found a new club since leaving Norwich)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

trem_two posted:

Stoke seem to be doing their best Sunderland impression

We're the new sunlun

I've never seen a player so desperate to get sent off like I did with Ashley Williams tonight. Absolute loving idiot