Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

African AIDS cum posted:

Bielsa is the best manager of all time

Phwoar I agree. I have a lot of thoughts about Bielsa and IPA’s (although a lot of microbreweries are producing excellent sours these days)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

African AIDS cum posted:

All about the barrel aged sours with their complex flavor profiles and intriguing mouthfeel but I also think Leeds United are the best team in the world

Hell,

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Blue Star Error posted:

Speaking of Matt Jarvis, he's still technically a Norwich player, but he's been out injured for more than 2 years.

Holy poo poo I forgot he existed.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Blue Star Error posted:

My sources tell me Steve Bruce has been sacked

Remember when taff was an itk

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Frankston posted:

Terry just announced his retirement from playing football. Interesting timing.

Didn’t he just sign with CSKA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I'm pretty sure most people have forgotten AVB ever existed. What's he even doing these days? His rep fell off a cliff

He managed Zenit for a while and then said he had to go back to Portugal. He went to China instead, and now he’s driving race cars.