Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

excuse me but Leeds is actually good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

here's a good reason why people should like Leeds this year: Loco Bielsa
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/04/leeds-united-marcelo-bielsa?CMP=share_btn_tw

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Leeds.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

sassassin posted:

Two Leeds fans in with the Swansea supporters got battered when they celebrated one of the equalisers and the Swansea fans were the ones that got thrown out and banned. What has happened to football?

speaking of, isn't the Leeds butcher dad's banning order ending soon?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

England just wasn’t ready for Loco Bielsa

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

sassassin posted:

A judge has criticised two Swansea players for not appearing in court to contest speeding fines due to being in Stoke for tonight's game.

Nordfeldt was caught doing 36 in a 30 in Mumbles. Just do the course, Kris.

pssh, either that's a bullshit pig trying to meet his quota or Mumbles is a bad speed trap. i sympathize.

also, LEEDS.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Pissflaps posted:

gently caress leeds.

They’re going up

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/davidbrentmovie/status/1077956459579797504?s=21

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Kemar Roofe is pretty good

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Bielsa called a press briefing today about Spygate and came armed with a PowerPoint about the difference between morals and ethics, admitted that it wasn't just Derby they sent advance scouts to see, and then said that he didn't really learn anything he didn't know or couldn't get from other sources from said spying.

e: he's now going into massive detail on how he prepares for each game, using another PowerPoint

Troy Queef fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Jan 16, 2019

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

he literally turned the press conference into a coaching clinic
https://twitter.com/DanEdwardsGoal/status/1085606068678549504

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Blue Star Error posted:

lol at all the journalists turning up thinking he's going to resign only to have to sit through a multi hour powerpoint about how to beat Frank Lampard's Derby County.

do you think that if he was caught spying on any manager other than Frank Lampard OBE, Member of Mensa and Man Who Was Totally Right To Abuse Those American Tourists After 9/11, that the press would be as up in arms as they are now?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/LUFC_Goals/status/1095790451108401152

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

£200k fine for Leeds United for spying and they had to pledge to follow a new rule, where all training sessions within 72 hours of a game are private.

worth it just to see Lampard squirm, imo.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/PhilHayYEP/status/1105085551479263232
we don't deserve Bielsa

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Frankston posted:

7 wins in a row for Villa

also, and more importantly, Leeds are back in 2nd

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Frankston posted:

Lmao Leeds are loving scum. Absolute scum.

Bielsa literally gave you the goal back
https://twitter.com/TheSquareBall/status/1122498299561500673

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

fat gay nonce posted:

Frank Lampard is going to appeal all the way to the ECJ when they get beaten then he's going to have a sulk.

sadly, the ECJ and ECHR aren't staffed with his tabloid journalist buddies

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

gently caress me that was a good goal

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Whorelord posted:

how are derby in the playoffs

loans, the desire from the British media to see Frank Lampard succeed, and loans

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

this West Brom PA announcer is loving annoying

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

brasstassels posted:

doubt west brom will make it through extra time without conceding but I'd like to see some pens and, if we're lucky, sad john terry

personally I want to see Leeds beat Frank Lampard's Derby County and JT Captain Leader Legend in successive weeks

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

gently caress off, Fat Frank Lampard

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

somehow I've been booked by Anthony Taylor for watching this match, and I'm several thousand miles away

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Shrapnig posted:

I hope Biesla pokes John Terry in the eye.

Pontus Jansson is going to dismember Jack Grealish on live television and everyone will enjoy it.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

it ain't over until it's over

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

well, the tabloids got their dream final of JT CAPTAIN LEADER LEGEND vs Frank Lampard's Derby County

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

brasstassels posted:

Fat Frank Lampard: a better manager than Marcelo Bielsa, apparently

he's certainly better at getting loan players from Chelsea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

I don't know where else to post about this (lol nowhere) but I watched that first season of Sunderland Til I Die show on Netflix right as Sunderland failed to win the playoff for advancement out of League 1 (lol) and man did it make me mad the way they talked about Jack Rodwell. Sunderland: "he should have abandoned his expensive contract so we didn't have to pay him." Also Sunderland: "owned by a literal billionaire who refuses to invest a single loving cent into the transfer market as the team drops two consecutive divisions." gently caress Sunderland, I hope they stay down forever.

reminder: there's going to be a second season of Sunderland Til I Die that will include that playoff loss. (and if you haven't seen the first season, watch it.)