Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

lol qpr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Albion are bad, Brum worse. Can't wait for the villa to get relegated so we can all be poo poo together

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

I've literally just now realised villa already did get relegated lmao I'm severely retarded

Also yeah I've forgotten, with Albion being in the top flight for a decent spell, how much... rougher.. the championship is. Buncha dirty cunts in the league imo

sprotto fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Sep 15, 2018

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

albion have signed bakary sako. amazing how we sign better players when we're in the championship than the prem

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

haha leeds are shite

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

west brom have been very bad. not sure if the break came at a bad time or just wigan being good at home

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

sassassin posted:

Moore out. Shocking managment against a loving awful side.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

albion will lose to leeds. gently caress leeds.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

harvey barnes is really good

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

that goal from harvey barnes, phwoarrr

and dwight gayle lol

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Blue Star Error posted:

I'm a bit worried about WBA

Dwight Gayle just refucked his hamstring and we'll assuredly waste the transfer window, I'm thoroughly convinced Albion will lose in the playoff. I'd be happy to be wrong though

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Leicester just recalled Harvey Barnes. West Brom are utterly hosed.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

God we've missed Dwight Gayle

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

loving TONy pUlis gently caress

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Brony Car posted:

Darren Moore seemed like a cool guy. What the hell?

He was cool as gently caress and a die hard West Brom lad, his mum even used to cut some of the players hair when he was a kid, never mind his own career with Albion as a player. It’s just that he had no loving clue what he was doing tactically. Think he’s an excellent motivator of people, too bad that’s only like 0.5% of the job

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Lmao Swansea are poo poo, can’t wait till we hire jimmy shan now

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Lmao blues docked 9 points because of the pitch invasion thing

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Whorelord posted:

#PissOffPulis

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Hearing rumors Albion are trying to hire Big Sam. This manager vacancy, from firing Big Darren to appointing Jimmy Shan, has been an absolute farce. I know the club are a bunch of penny pinching cunts but this is taking it to another level, I've never seen anything like it. Not at Albion anyway. I hope Lai Guochans helicopter crashes

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Breath Ray posted:

more like jimmy shan't

Partial credit will be accepted for Jimmy Shat or Jimmy Shart

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

So West Brom have conceded an own goal, missed a penalty in shocking fashion, and had a player pick up a 2nd yellow for dissent. All while losing 2-0 to 19th-placed Millwall. Just want this shitshow of a season to be over already tbh

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

sassassin posted:

Extend the season another few games imo.

Only if those extra games are all against Swansea

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Dog Pipes posted:

Albion supporter shats himself during Albion's most recent attempt at finishing in 7th place: https://twitter.com/HenryD1911/status/1115705340929167366?s=19

Make him our next manager imo

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Albion are going up

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Jimmy Shan is going to get Albion promoted and then we'll spend about 40 million on a bunch of wastemen with inflated salaries and then we'll go back down again. It's like the early 2000s all over again

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Villa are bad

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Albion are bad

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I hope you stay down so Rondon stays at his rightful home

I hope we stay down too, this team would break Derbys low point record for sure. We don't even have a loving manager lol

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Next season please

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

gently caress my life

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Rondon for Gayle straight swap

There's no way this'll happen but I've heard a swap of Rondon+Murphy for Gayle, Gibbs, and Rakeem Harper might be in the works. Albion would be really stupid to agree to something like that so I'm sure it'll happen

E: thinking about it some more, Gayle for Rondon might not be so bad. We definitely need to cut wages and I'm assuming Gayle is cheaper than Rondon

sprotto fucked around with this message at 11:38 on May 15, 2019

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Jose posted:

I feel we can do better than Gibbs but also benitez is completely unable to sign a good left back for some reason so I agree that will happen. No idea who rakeem harper is though

He's a highly touted (in the black country at least) midfielder developed by our youth academy, he's looked decent in a few matches this season even though he's only 18. Tottenham were/are interested in him

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

The reactions I get from Americans when I say I'm from the black country, lol (I'm extremely white)

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Have any of them ever said you should call it “African American Country” bc I could entirely see that happening

No thankfully nothing quite that bad but they universally look at me like I've grown a 2nd head until I have to tell them "no, really, that's what it's called"

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

From some googling it seems Gayle is on 40k/week while Rondon is on 60. 20k/week feels like a drop in the bucket but regardless of that, I think it's clear at this point Salomon doesn't want to come back.

My grandad is rolling is his grave at these wages btw... Still remember him whinging about players earning "a thousand pound a week to kick a bag of wind about" when I was a kid

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Bape Culture posted:

We all hate Leeds scum haha

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

West Brom are increasingly being linked with Danny Cowley who just secured promotion to League something with Lincoln City, anyone know anything about him? I'm assuming since he's being considered for the Albion job that he's incredibly poo poo

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Blue Star Error posted:

He was on Stuart Webber's shortlist before we appointed Farke and the last two managers he appointed won promotion so he's probably pretty good.
Hmm, good point. If future prem champions Norwich considered him then he can't be bad.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Lol if Dwight Gayle didn't get sent off Albion wouldve won promotion easily haha lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

gently caress the villa imo