Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Mason Mount sounds like an event in worlds strongest man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Anyone else using their club's iFollow service while pretending to be from overseas? Trying it for the first time today and it seems to be working

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Players that get you relegated then act like they are too good for the championship are some of the biggest cunts in football

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

VPN works for me, and its only ~2 quid a game if you get the season pass

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Speaking of Matt Jarvis, he's still technically a Norwich player, but he's been out injured for more than 2 years.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

lol Tettey just scored his once every 2 years screamer

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Whorelord posted:

ive always defended him for this exact thing

He's a good lad but I think his legs might have gone, seems to have lost that yard of trackbackability that made up for the odd wayward pass.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Leeds look really good and sadly Tim Krul seems to have lost all goalkeeping ability he had

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Birmingham are facing a potential 12 point deduction for breaking the terms of their transfer embargo

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Looks like Bolton are about to go into administration. 12 point penalties all round.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Teemu Pukki is the greatest Finn of all time gently caress that sniper guy

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Norwich up to 5th now we're going up

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

My sources tell me Steve Bruce has been sacked

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Frankston posted:

Thierry Henry is the heavy favourite to be the new Villa boss, and there are some rumours of John Terry being his assistant.

I don't see that going particularly well.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Norwich

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

2 points between top and 6th, 6 points between top and 13th. Its a funny old league.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Ipswich have sacked Paul Hurst. Getting rid of Big Mick has gone wonderfully for them so far.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Frankston posted:

It's going to take Dean Smith a couple of seasons to sort out the mess Steve Bruce left the squad in, christ.

I was going to disagree and say it must only be the keeper and defence that needs sorting but then I had a look and wow thats an awful lot of money spent assembling a squad that isn't very good. A handful of players that should be quality in this league (half of which are on loan) and then dozens of past it shites. Micah Richards with 26 appearances in 4 years lol and somehow he's only 30.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

The new Ipswich manager is... Paul Lambert nooo Paul what are you doing

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Winning games by more than 1 goal is arrogant and inefficient

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Whorelord posted:

We are going to win the league

I was wrong about Tettey Whorelord his legs haven't gone

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Squad full of Germans and we still can't find anyone who can take a penalty

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Whorelord posted:

We have got a Finn though

Top of the league as it stands. Our third was beautiful

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

:siren: Preston have an outfielder in goal :siren:

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

:finland:

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Norwich have missed 4 out of 5 penalties this season

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Whorelord posted:

Fuuucccckkkk this match

Unbelievable

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Jeff

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Whorelord posted:

pukki is immense

Also Buendia is basically Messi.

sassassin posted:

Leroy Fer's a shithouse fraud and Fulton's little better.

That James lad looks a good player though.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Norwich and Leeds fighting it out at the top just like the good old days of 2009

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

In refereeing calamity news, apparently the 4th official held up the wrong number for a Norwich substitute today and forced us to sub off the wrong player. I did wonder why Farke was bringing on a striker for a left back at 3-1 up.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Wilson's goal for Derby today

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

lol Villa but at the same time boo Leeds for taking away our top spot

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Frankston posted:

Once Dean Smith brings in an actual defense we'll be unstoppable

Going to be hard to do that with a transfer embargo

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Frankston posted:

We don't have one, we've already bought a new keeper for £5m or so.

Oh yeah I forgot about January good point. You'll have one in the summer though

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

lol gently caress off Forest gently caress off blind ref we're still unbeatable

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

TelekineticBear! posted:

Both Leeds and Norwich are going up, and hell they deserve it

I'm a bit worried about WBA

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Floodlight failure at Carrow Road. Play stopped at 83 minutes, clock currently showing 97 minutes, I wonder if they'll restart from 83 or add like 20 minutes of injury time.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

This league seems even more mental than usual this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Meat Wagon posted:

Rowett has to go now surely? Rowett out banners in the crowd, massive boos pretty much all game for the arrogant oval office. I can't see any way back for him especially after all the digs he has aimed at the fans all season. I've never known a manager that has achieved so little have such a high opinion of himself.

Stoke have now missed 7 out of their last 10 penalties. We have to have the worst record in the game today at them.

I think Norwich have missed 5 out of 6 this season