Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
Insane injury time Tony pubeless come back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January
I heard Taff broke Luke Shaw by falling on his leg

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Breath Ray posted:

sol campbell and syvain wiltord came to the pub i was in in chalk farm the other day

on topic, the owls have won a game

Sol Campbell, slyvian wiltord and breathe ray walk into a bar, nothing funny happens

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

African AIDS cum posted:

"But Mr Campbell had this advice for fans thinking of travelling to Euro 2012: "Stay at home, watch it on TV. Don't even risk it… because you could end up coming back in a coffin.""

He was right, I went and I had a panic attack trying to get into one of the games, I was minutes away from coming back in a coffin

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

TelekineticBear! posted:

There's no rule against it but all the bitter qq lords in the press sticking up for Fat Frank seem to think it is the most heinous crime ever committed

Leeds should be closed down for good because of this and what the racist from this is England did to David frost in that film

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

gtkor posted:

As awesome as it has been, there is really nothing in it that excuses the spying. Just because his team is very prepared doesn't mean everyone should be ok with Leeds sending club staff to watch training sessions.

Why is "spying" on a training session a big deal? Is it morally or ethically bad, and just not the done thing?

If so why are these same pundits not decrying every single player after every single game for attempting to continuously con the officials on every single decision?

I'm not having a go at you here, I just don't understand where and why it's a problem.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Meat Wagon posted:

They should make it a rule that no one can say or do anything mean to Frank Lampard of Frank Lampard's Derby County.

Bielsa should be banned for as long as Lampard's tactics are not very good.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January
also ban buckets

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

sassassin posted:

Derby look alright to be fair.

Carried by their loan players but still decent.

I'm glad I have your support on the banning of buckets though

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

blue footed boobie posted:

He managed Zenit for a while and then said he had to go back to Portugal. He went to China instead, and now he’s driving race cars.

He's actually rotating objects or self

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

TelekineticBear! posted:

The football league is corrupt

No Bielsa's allowed

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

XBenedict posted:

Quality show. I’d love to see a Millwall treatment like this.

Millwall aren't a basket case or particularly funny (except for schadenfraude reasons related to things like the LEwisham Council trying to steal the land so the mayor's family's company can build some flats). I guess the closest you could get in recent years would be Jackett leaving as he was quality but it wasn't really the club's fault.

I think it'd probably be really boring.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

oliwan posted:

I remember when McLaren was at Twente and everyone thought he was a good manager and a "gentleman" because he spoke with an english accent lol

MEMORY MAN

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January
If derby don't go up lampard is going to complain to the queen

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

This will be cited during the inevitable court case when Sheffield United get relegated at the end of next season and start desperately casting about for someone to sue.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Cannon_Fodder posted:

You, sir, are no gentleman.

I haven't caught much of the Championship, but one of my football buddies (in the Mid-West, USA) is a Derby County supporter. What're their chances?

Frank Lampard is going to appeal all the way to the ECJ when they get beaten then he's going to have a sulk.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Bape Culture posted:

We all hate Leeds scum haha

Can't believe you want to hug and kiss fat Frank LAmpard

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Brony Car posted:

It’s because a5h feels like he’s looking at a mirror.

One of those ones from a funhouse that make you look really skinny? hahahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Just absolutely boneheaded. "We really wish he'd stop cashing our paychecks" isn't how sports contracts work, and while it might have ended up an albatross around the team's neck, the die was cast when you wrote it.

Yeah but he was a premier League player and now he's playing for Blackburn in the championship after sitting around for 2 years and his new fans hate him, maybe he's just a oval office.