Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Big Saido's gonna tear this poverty league up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Shrapnig posted:

Will he finally score a goal?

Moritz Bauer has had a bet with the fans that Berahino will score at least 1 goal before christmas, if he doesn't he'll put a grand behind the bar. Gonna enjoy sipping my free plastic bottle of Carlsberg at Christmas.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Im watching this watch

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Really nervous about this now. Badou Ndiaye is in Stoke's starting lineup which I wouldn't have expected, I figured he'd be off over the summer. Would be nice if we kept him.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Well poo poo

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Our central midfield is loving awful. Joe Allen has to be one of the most overrated players ever. Runs around a lot and gently caress all else. Complete donkey.

sassassin posted:

McClean is so poo poo why did Stoke buy him?

Yeah :sigh:

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Oh gently caress off. Nothing has changed since last season. Lucky to be only 2 down right now.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Was that Afobe's first touch?

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I thought Rowett was supposed to be big on set pieces. Awful stuff.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Leeds deserved that, they looked really good. Stoke were absolutely awful until Bojan, Fletcher and Crouch came on. gently caress football imo

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I hope they go up in flames

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

sounds like someone is jealous of tony pulis and his red and white army.

Yeah :sigh:

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Rowett out

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Preston - Stoke is poo poo so far. Stoke are once again the worst of the two for the third game running. Berahino had a shot on target which I think is probably his first for the club.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Penalty to Preston. Nice

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Phwoar lovely strike. 1-1 now

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
lol shambolic defending. We are so poo poo

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

trem_two posted:

Stoke seem to be doing their best Sunderland impression

We're the new sunlun

I've never seen a player so desperate to get sent off like I did with Ashley Williams tonight. Absolute loving idiot

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
We're gonna win the fuckin league m8s! Rowett in! Third win of 2018 HELL YEAH!!!

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Berahino has only just gone and loving scored in a competitive game! Floodgates are gonna open now and he'll beast this league

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I can't believe Stoke won a game! Allen was well offside and was pretty wank throughout and now people are dancing around like he's the bestest player ever.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Blackburn hammered us. The first 70 minutes were some of the worst poo poo I've seen in a long while, I almost left when they nearly went 4 up. Glad I stayed to see our mini revival (2 goals in like 2 minutes and then a clearance off the line a minute later) but we were dreadful and didn't really deserve anything. Another missed penalty makes it 6 misses from our last 7 penalties, is there any other team in world football with a worse record than that?

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
love giving opposition a head start

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Gary Rowett has a touchline ban for tonight after being sent off on Saturday. I wish he was banned indefinitely, the loving lovely waster.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I don't know how Sheffield Utd haven't scored. They're hammering us and have had a fair few really good chances.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Meat Wagon posted:

I don't know how Sheffield Utd haven't scored. They're hammering us and have had a fair few really good chances.

There we go. They look a really good team to be fair.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
We've somehow equalised! We don't deserve this in the slightest.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
He got told off so badly for swearing by Garth Crooks that he had a mental breakdown and doesn't know what football is anymore.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
What West Brom have just done is score from a counter.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
The greatest mind in football, Sol Campbell, has been appointed manager of Macclesfield. Can't wait to see his genius at work.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Stoke's 10 game unbeaten run came to an end and it feels like a relief more than anything. Only 1 of those games did we actually look any good (Derby, when we went down to 10 men) the rest of the matches have been boring as gently caress. Pass around in your own half for the majority of the match, pass it forward to midfield until they stop under no pressure and play it back to the defence again. 2 or 3 shots on target all match, every match against teams that could only dream of having a tenth of the budget that Stoke have. The same wank players that are poo poo every game are apparently undroppable. No movement, no pace, no creativity.

Rowett is loving poo poo. I wish he'd gently caress off and take his garbage football someplace else. He makes me miss Paul Lambert. Rowett out.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Rowett has to go now surely? Rowett out banners in the crowd, massive boos pretty much all game for the arrogant oval office. I can't see any way back for him especially after all the digs he has aimed at the fans all season. I've never known a manager that has achieved so little have such a high opinion of himself.

Stoke have now missed 7 out of their last 10 penalties. We have to have the worst record in the game today at them.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Blue Star Error posted:

I think Norwich have missed 5 out of 6 this season

loving hell. No doubt if Afobe keeps taking weak as piss penalties straight down the centre we'll catch up on that percentage. The same Afobe who completed his £12m move to us today, the massive pile of poo poo that he is.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Thank gently caress! He's so wank.

In our last home game all four sides of the ground were chanting "Gary Rowett your football is poo poo" at him. Considering that these are fans that have watched a combined 10 seasons of Pulis football, it's pretty damning.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Training now consists of running the length of the pitch and then doing long throws.

Still preferable to Rowett's training which consists of standing around like statues and practicing their "We've got to do better" post match interviews.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Big Nathan Jones is gonna have Stoke playing attacking football and winning games!

Can't say I know too much about him. He's obviously been doing something right at Luton but whether he'll be able to make the step up to the championship is another thing. At least it'll be a bit more interesting than if we had given the job to the usual suspects.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Not a great start for Nathan Jones but I reckon he'll need time to get things sorted. Brentford remain the best team to watch in this division. They were excellent in the home match but I figured with Dean Smith going to Villa it might have changed things but they were really good again today. I'm actually shocked that they're as low in the table as they are.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
They should make it a rule that no one can say or do anything mean to Frank Lampard of Frank Lampard's Derby County.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Eat poo poo Leeds!!!