Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lmao what the hell. Xbox stays winning once again I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its good

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ORLY.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

yes

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

goferchan posted:

Lmao what the hell. Xbox stays winning once again I guess

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

yeah man I really love the Fark style writing and how it looks exactly like 1 except for millennial s and she had a smart phone and it’s totally dumbed down but hell, what do I know, I like shooting my pistol in Halo 5: Guardians hunt the truth

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Xbox Ambassador posted:

yeah man I really love the Fark style writing and how it looks exactly like 1 except for millennial s and she had a smart phone and it’s totally dumbed down but hell, what do I know, I like shooting my pistol in Halo 5: Guardians hunt the truth

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wish this game was a randomly generated twin stick castletroid early access game tbh.

E: forgot roguelite

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

drat, rolling out the fark.com burns. U got stairs in ur house bro? You gonna gently caress some gentleman and a scholars up? lmfao epic

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

la mulana is cool even if the localizers put dumb stuff in there sometimes

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
pepe the frog in my guacamelee game? toss that poo poo out the window im too good for it

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

the opening bit was pretty slow but i really enjoyed the first proper zone. ive already found the paths to like 5 different areas and a bunch of boss encounters

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I can't play it right now anyway cause apparently the controller support is rear end and there's no way I'm gonna try this with a lovely MacBook Air keyboard. Goodbye thread!!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Wish this game was a randomly generated twin stick castletroid early access game tbh.

E: forgot roguelite
I still can't believe that games combining elements of Castle of the Winds and Asteroids have become so popular.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

castle of the butt winds becasue epic megagames stink of farts

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Drew Curtis' FARK.com presents La Mulana 2: The Internet Makes You Stupid Edition, translated by Maddox pre-order for exclusive character portraits by the Megatokyo guy

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

Fiend Matador posted:

the opening bit was pretty slow but i really enjoyed the first proper zone. ive already found the paths to like 5 different areas and a bunch of boss encounters

yeah, agree about the beginning section being too slow and empty but now I'm in the ruins proper and it feels like the original.

also game seems really blurry for whatever reason.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

American McGay posted:

This poo poo sucks!!!!

Looks epic to me.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i beat the first ankh boss but a pig hit me in the next level and i fell on spikes, killing me. classic

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Lol at the first puzzles in the second area where they just tell you exactly what to do, I wonder what happened during playtesting for them to ease up there

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Was slightly worried after seeing a few of the screenshots in here but what do you know it turns into a la mulana game once you get into the 1st real area.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I opened up the second area and then opened up 3 more. Its finally la mulana

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

I can't play it right now anyway cause apparently the controller support is rear end and there's no way I'm gonna try this with a lovely MacBook Air keyboard. Goodbye thread!!

i bought a $200 mechanical keyboard the other week because it was 25% off

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I have never been more excited to get murdered by traps I could have never anticipated.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Crimson Harvest posted:

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I have never been more excited to get murdered by traps I could have never anticipated.

Did you see that? There was nothing I could do man, come on! Not my fault, nothing I could do!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
When will the industry stigma against Mac gamers ever end!!!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/273655548027731970/473844682745577472/Screen_Shot_2018-07-31_at_8.28.37_AM.png

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
I'll admit there were times I worried this would never come out but I'm so glad it finally did.

Also the achievement list is full of spoilers lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

whY isn't mulbrook running around the ruins with a hamburger

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Someone mod it back in.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

What the hell man...

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thank you xelpud

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

What the hell man...

gently caress this game

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Xbox Ambassador posted:

gently caress this game
Begone from here troll! Go back to playing Assassin's Creed Liberation HD.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't know where to go between anfwewnenwend, valhalla, the immortal batttlefield, and like 10 different random zones thru the blood corridor. yeikes!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I hate how this guy is down on the music he makes, it's all so catchy and good. I'm going to have village of departure stuck in my head for a while

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The music is super good but the sfx being hyper-stereo mixed fucks with my brain and annoys me.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Xbox Ambassador posted:

gently caress this game

Xelpud Stays Winning

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

First game in a while I've made gamer notes for and it's not easy

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

What the hell man...

kinda preachy. theres more to life than sitting on a throne with a girl on each arm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

whY isn't mulbrook running around the ruins with a hamburger

• Locked thread